Thread: NOTICE: New Mailing Address For NFA Forms

Default NOTICE: New Mailing Address For NFA Forms

Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

I hope this change is part of an upgrade of the entire system. It is appalling that any organization can take so long to approve any kind of application. Nobody but government could get away with such staggering inefficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    I hope this change is part of an upgrade of the entire system. It is appalling that any organization can take so long to approve any kind of application. Nobody but government could get away with such staggering inefficiency.
    I’ve long suspected/believed that it’s an intentional ‘inefficiency’, maintained for the intention of discouraging the purchase of suppressors. After all, they make guns silent, right? And they are evil, right?
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    I’ve long suspected/believed that it’s an intentional ‘inefficiency’, maintained for the intention of discouraging the purchase of suppressors. After all, they make guns silent, right? And they are evil, right?
    It is absolutely intentional and meant to discourage the legal procurement of NFA items. People don't understand why Dillon Roof was allowed to buy a gun after only three days of no answer on his NICS check. That three days limit was put there because the lawmakers already knew how the bureaucrats would slow things down for all gun purchases without the limitation. They use inefficiency to put de facto obstacles in front of de jure rights.

It's because the swapped banks.

Everything else is the same. Atlanta was just where the money got separated from the forms. Same deal now it just happens in Oregon.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot