Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SC Senate Bill 477

Not going to work that way. Simon shoots six superlips. He can then shoot every tamie that he has a receipt for according to Judge Davis. Even a Sumter lawyer could beat the hell out of any case brought subsequently...

Again, why do we want the government involved in how/when/where we choose to kill our livestock?

Either make it totally illegal to release pen raised yearling ducks into the wild, or don't...

So if I chose to kill my chickens with a shotgun whilst flung out of a large slingshot someone would frown on that? What if I said pull and taped a clay target on the back of this flogging rooster?

Just implement a tag and tele-check program.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Streamers... tie streamers to their necks so they are discernible

Like the money rooster....
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

how about an email to PETA, with gps cords to one of these fine hunt camps

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuckTX View Post
    how about an email to PETA, with gps cords to one of these fine hunt camps
    Bad idea bro. Them crazy bastages don’t care that there is a difference between the two. It’s all murder to them. I wouldn’t turn them on my worst enemy. Next thing you know they’ll be in the middle of your decoy spread with a bullhorn, smearing themselves with red paint while holding up blown up photos of ducklings saying your murdering their parents

This thing is gonna get passed. It is ridiculous. I say if you are a licensed preserve, you can shoot as many tame ducks as you'd like, but cannot shoot any wild birds. I made that argument to some legislators yesterday, but most don't know the difference between hunting and shooting.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

so now everyone will carry a pair of nail clippers hooked on their lanyards?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    Streamers... tie streamers to their necks so they are discernible

Like the money rooster....
    This idea has merit. You could have color coded streamers to signify the price. Neon green streamers are $99.99 or you can get the package deal for $199.99 that includes the instagram photo session and a photo on their facebook page.

And if you get lucky enough to shoot the one with the "Golden streamer", not only is your hunt free, but you win a free round of Putt-Putt and a free trip to the rub and tug in Santee...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    And if you get lucky enough to shoot the one with the "Golden streamer", not only is your hunt free, but you win a free round of Putt-Putt and a free trip to the rub and tug in Santee...
    Is that offered by the man himself, Wielicki Wonka and his team of oompa loompa's??
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

We already have a regulation to address this. It's called.....buying a Preserve Permit.

The Tammie hunters are trying the end run so they can call themselves duck hunters.....which they will not or ever be.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    Horse shit. Duck tape get on this.

He did.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Thank God the person who will pay 35 bucks to shoot a pen raised yearling duck is not out in the woods with the rest of us. That is the same type that decides he wants to go turkey hunting and winds up brush shooting your child who is set up and calling a bird in...
    This is a fact..
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"