View Poll Results: Are you in favor of eliminating doe days for 4 free doe tags?

Voters
187. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want tags.

174 93.05%
  • No, I want days.

13 6.95%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: De Tag Poll

Careful Duckman, you are bringing reality in here.

I'd say the reality is that this poll or thread won't change a thing and George Jr probably got the crap shot out of him by the neighbors.
    Last edited by Spur hunter; 02-13-2019 at 04:02 PM.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    2 buck tags and 4 doe tags. Anybody that feels the need to kill more than 6 deer a year is a damn wasteful slob.....
    Why, because you've never been able to kill more than 2 bucks in a year?
    Last edited by buckpro; 02-13-2019 at 04:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckman#1 View Post
    What happens when 5 or 6 guys lease 500 acres and they have 15-18 buck tags ? They sure as fuck can’t tell you not to use them. And I could careless what anyone thinks about killing more than 6 deer. I do and none of it goes to waist
    waist( not getting fatter) or waste( being thrown away) ?

“Who moved my cheese” is a good book.

yes
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Telecheck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Telecheck.
    Man...ain't nobody trying to do no telecheck. Just drop that shit altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by buckpro View Post
    Why, because you've never been able to kill more than 2 bucks in a year?
    Yeah Bo, that’s it’s. You got me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Telecheck

Myrtle Beach
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

They are transportation tags, just process the deer where it drops dead problem solved....jk

That’s what I do.

#Loophole

How many freezers do ya'll have? I eat wild game pretty much everyday all year (venison, wild hog, fish) and still can't manage to consume more than four in 8 1/2 months of non-season. Haven't bought meat in years. What this is really about is government oversight. Are deer a valued resource? You better know it, a multi-million dollar a year resource to our economy. Is it infinite, absolutely not! Some areas are more dense than others and yes it's not a one size fits all answer, but some kind of oversight or rules are necessary. Is this system the best way to do it, who knows, debatable. I personally like the idea of any day doe days and would love to see maybe four doe tags and two buck tags included with your license with additional two for a higher fee. This obviously could change over time depending upon population data. To me the issue really is how do we manage the resource and instill some common sense among those who break the law. Speed limit signs don't mean crap unless you get caught and fined. No different than deer hunting, without rules/laws you have no fear of consequences. No fear leads to greed and unlawfulness. I love hunting as much as the next person, but history is full of examples of finite resources becoming scarce or exhausted if folks don't exercise some discretion. Hunting is a privilege to me, not an entitlement.

Quote Originally Posted by MICPA View Post
    How many freezers do ya'll have? I eat wild game pretty much everyday all year (venison, wild hog, fish) and still can't manage to consume more than four in 8 1/2 months of non-season. Haven't bought meat in years. What this is really about is government oversight. Are deer a valued resource? You better know it, a multi-million dollar a year resource to our economy. Is it infinite, absolutely not! Some areas are more dense than others and yes it's not a one size fits all answer, but some kind of oversight or rules are necessary. Is this system the best way to do it, who knows, debatable. I personally like the idea of any day doe days and would love to see maybe four doe tags and two buck tags included with your license with additional two for a higher fee. This obviously could change over time depending upon population data. To me the issue really is how do we manage the resource and instill some common sense among those who break the law. Speed limit signs don't mean crap unless you get caught and fined. No different than deer hunting, without rules/laws you have no fear of consequences. No fear leads to greed and unlawfulness. I love hunting as much as the next person, but history is full of examples of finite resources becoming scarce or exhausted if folks don't exercise some discretion. Hunting is a privilege to me, not an entitlement.
    If deer were soo finite, why are farmers awarded oodles of depredation tags?

If there is a declining population why are we awarded more doe tags than buck tags?

And how is hunting on property that you pay for everyday a privilege?

The only thing I’ve seen that could remotely be dangerous to the deer population is CWD.. And since there is a “cure” for it, you couldn’t put a dent in the population with 325k hounds and 2500 white trash folks like myself..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by MICPA View Post
    STFU commie rat.
    It's a Constitutional Right in SC.
    Last edited by scatter shot; 02-21-2019 at 07:20 PM.

I'm not sure you understand the difference between an entitlement, a privilege and a right. Rights are innate and God given. The others are what governments decide to give you. The ability to take sustenance from the planet, as long as it's only for sustenance and not for profit or unnecessarily excessive, seems to me to be one of those innate rights. If a government tries to get in your way of that right, you should resist.

Tags. Makes life easier for GW too I imagine