Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is it?

The things that ache and try to keep me from going don't seem to bother me when I'm out there. I just can't let them win the agrument when I'm setting the alarm clock the day before.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

I don't get it. Maybe I am in the minority but if all these people are hunting constantly and scaring every duck that even thinks about landing on public water, how is it ever supposed to get better? I used to be that way when I was in college but there seemed to be more birds then. Once duck hunting became popular, it went to hell around here. Constant pressure = no ducks.

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    I go every day I’m off work plus a few more. I go sometimes, even if I really don’t want to, because I have to.
    Like a calling? Please explain, serious request from a newbie who went for the first time a couple of weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Like a calling? Please explain, serious request from a newbie who went for the first time a couple of weeks ago.
    It comes with time. It depends on if you are taking it serious or if you are just going to be cool. I’ve been duck hunting my whole life. In late fall/winter it’s just what we did. Dad took my a good bit up until I was 10. Then he had some health issues for a good period of my youth so he had family friends take me. When I could start driving it was game over. I’m 31 now, and have hunted ducks harder and harder every year since then.
    I have to go because I can’t hardly stand the thought of what I missed that particular day. The what if’s kill me! I like nasty windy, cloudy days. If I’m stuck at work on a day like that I’m absolutely miserable.
    867-5309

This question probably brought us here. It’s turning too political or whatever in this house...
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com