Thread: Gas or battery trimmer?

Default Gas or battery trimmer?

I am not sure if I am in a good category, I apologize if I am not. But, I need your advice about picking the trimmer. I have a big yard with lots of grass and bushes and I want to get a trimmer with different attachments so I can keep everything good-looking. But, since it is a big yard, I can't use a corded trimmer, I have to use battery or gas trimmer and I have read on the Weed Eater Hero that the gas trimmers are heavy, require more work, but they are much stronger. Do you know any battery trimmer which is very strong and it doesn't require maintenance? Also, if it is not too expensive it would be great I would avoid the gas trimmer if it is possible, but I really need a strong and durable tool.

Get your husband to be a man and buy a damn stihl weed eater.

Stihl Combi system. Buy a commercial unit and don’t look back. Battery tools like that aren’t worth a crap.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHeadRocker View Post
    Get your husband to be a man and buy a damn stihl weed eater.
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Get a Echo with the attachments you need. The new 2620 is a bad bitch....

My son has a stihl combi unit he’s redone & getting ready to sell if you are interested

Wow. End of the season y'all are slacking. Needs our advice y'all. Welcome, fuck off.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Another vote for the Stihl Kombi system. It's been a great tool with no issues.

I'm lmao at the first comment

which is spot on.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com