Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BCS Summer-- Lets get this party started

[img]graemlins/iagree.gif[/img]
    Kill em all and let the Game Warden sort em out.<br /><br />\"she was like- shut the F up go back to throwin that dick\"<br /><br />QDMA= Quantity of Deer Murdered Annually

Hey the man that started the post asked for opinions on who will win the NC. I based my opinion off what happened last year and the trend I see developing at realUSC. Florida and realUSC played Ark last year. realUSC won by 53, UF won by 10. I know that is not strong evidence but it is THE ONLY factual indicators linking Florida and USC.

Dookie and WC, quit tag teaming your Spurrier blow up doll for a few minutes and tell me why Florida would have beaten real USC last year?

A trend you and ESPN want to see....ESPN also let us know how OSU was going to wipe the floor with Florida in the NC game.....OSU, Like So Cal, hadn't ever seen a defense as tough and as fast as Florida.

Florida's 06 defense was 5 times better than any defense So cal saw last year.....period. Don't base your loose opinions on a buncha 18 year old kids, they have good weeks, and bad weeks......I don't care who almost beat who.

It ain't about South Carolina or Steve, it is about STATS and FACT chunkerhead.

I wish LSU you woulda been paired with your beloved So Cal.......It would have been nastee.

And whats with this real USC bullshit. Carolina was founded about 80 years before those So-Cal skin flute players even thought about it. realUSC my ass.
    Kill em all and let the Game Warden sort em out.<br /><br />\"she was like- shut the F up go back to throwin that dick\"<br /><br />QDMA= Quantity of Deer Murdered Annually

WC, just to annoy you man.

Dookie pop off your SEC homer glasses for a second. I know they look really good and you like they way they hide your ugly Gamecock affiliation but anyway...

I realize Southern Cal plays lesser teams than Florida. That is obvious. But we are talking about realUSC vs. Fla. They both bring in a couple dozen premium athletes every year, according to the recruiting services, USC's might be slightly better. Thats beside the point...both rosters are crammed with 4 & 5 star players and that is undeniable. Florida plays a tough schedule and won a ton of games. USC played a few tough teams and throttled every one of them. So why is it so unrealistic and foolish of me to think that USC might have a good chance to beat Fla? Just b/c USC plays a sucky schedule doesn't mean they suck.

And by the way, I don't love So Cal. I just think they're good. Just like I didn't love Calvin Johnson but I thought he was good back when we argued about him. Go ahead and put your glasses back on now, Buddy. I know its coming...

number two,

You should really think about writing a sports column somewhere, seriously.

I know plenty of other people just like you (mostly taters) that are clueless in the world of sports, that you could sell the bullshit you post on here to.

Just a thought.

I agree Mr. Carroll recruits well, but they are just that recruits.....till they have taken the feild and proved themselves, they ain't shit.....

So Clemson's losing their ass, so you go and start pulling for So-Cal, just because they are the only NON SEC team you know of that is worth a phuck..

go pound sand tater, you're an idiot.

sigh....i'll get back with yall next week. Homework Dookie...see if you can come up with something better than that for me on Monday.