Thread: WOW

Default WOW

Jan 19 2019 and

THE TIGERS AREA STILL 15-0

National Champs, AGAIN

081281D8-FF8E-4D68-BEAE-4D0308FA297A.jpeg
    Last edited by tprice; 01-19-2019 at 06:15 AM.

Yep. That is wow
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Every once in a while something so amazing happens that it continues to make headlines.

This reminds me ... I forgot to congratulate you fans ... all your hard work starting in the offseason , remaining eligible by the grace of your wives, and blood and tears (hitting your shin on your hitch while 10 beers deep packing your tailgate) .... your accomplishments are worthy of praise.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

Really is AMAZING>Go Tigers
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"