Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fyre documentary

Default Fyre documentary

Want to see how fast humans can resort to basic animals?

Watch Netflix "Fyre, The Greatest Party that never happened"as a bunch of millionaire kids start hoarding toilet paper, pillows, etc when forced to live in "inhumane" conditions on fucking Exuma for 24 short hours. Exuma. Where most of us could survive with our feet up in comfort, if dropped off butt nekkid by helicopter...

I watched it last night. I was blown away how quickly people freaked.

That guy fucked over a lot of people.
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post

Watch Netflix "Fyre, The Greatest Party that never happened"as a bunch of millionaire kids start hoarding toilet paper, pillows, etc when forced to live in "inhumane" conditions on fucking Exuma for 24 short hours. Exuma. Where most of us could survive with our feet up in comfort, if dropped off butt nekkid by helicopter...
    I would have just swam over to the Sandals there and got my all-inclusive eat and drink on.

Yeah that was literally a documented shit-show, actuallu two shit-shows. The first the slow motion con then the breakdown of humanity Lord of the Rings style. They are luck the natives did not come earlier for their money while the guests were still there. That whole thing made my teeth hurt. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Ahh shit, I thought this was about footwear.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Glover View Post
    They are lucky the natives did not come earlier for their money while the guests were still there. MG
    Can you imagine NOT hunting that ass down? Because I know you. No. You cannot...

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Glover View Post
    Yeah that was literally a documented shit-show, actuallu two shit-shows. The first the slow motion con then the breakdown of humanity Lord of the Rings style. They are luck the natives did not come earlier for their money while the guests were still there. That whole thing made my teeth hurt. MG
    I'm thinking Lord of the Flies on this one...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Is this little gem on Netflix?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

It is

Netflix and a TV is the only thing that is keeping the Ginglets from hitting the ground. Turn off that TV and get to doing what most other newlyweds do. Chop Chop!
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Oh wait, you would rather watch some messed up interviews about Al Bundy's brother Ted....

Good thing I'm not married to Kel. We would have 4 or 5 by now.. and no TV.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Things I learned..
    Influencer as job title.
    FOMO fear of missing out.

We are doomed...

These are gold

Those are great GP.

My thought on the whole thing was a fool and his money....

But then they said one of the Jenner girls got 250k for sending one tweet. What in the fuck is wrong with us as a society?

When that kweer said "So I went to my villa, took a shower, used mouthwash, and went to meet the Bahamian's Customs Guy. Turns out he was a nice guy and didn't make me do it" I could not believe what I was hearing. These people are seriously demented...

I spent a week in Exuma in May and had the time of my freaking life. Did a VRBO with another couple and MIGHT have seen 3 other people on the white sand beach 50ft from our backdoor in 7 days. Snorkeled for sand dollars and giant starfish, ate the best seafood I've ever had (and I grew up outside Calabash), had a Tiger shark circle our kayaks, massages on the beach, etc, etc, etc. I will be back soon, that's a fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    I spent a week in Exuma in May and had the time of my freaking life. Did a VRBO with another couple and MIGHT have seen 3 other people on the white sand beach 50ft from our backdoor in 7 days. Snorkeled for sand dollars and giant starfish, ate the best seafood I've ever had (and I grew up outside Calabash), had a Tiger shark circle our kayaks, massages on the beach, etc, etc, etc. I will be back soon, that's a fact.
    This makes me NOT wanna go there more than anything Billy and Ja Rule could possibly cook up...

someone will organize a fyrefest 2 a few years from now and absolutely clean up
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post

Let the grocery stores run out of food here for about two weeks, would go south quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    Let the grocery stores run out of food here for about two weeks, would go south quick.
    It's coming at some point with the way our .gov balances their, er, our checkbook.