Thread: Doing Work

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Doing Work

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

12 gauge with buckshot is the best home defense weapon there is in my opinion. You'll fuck up a lot of sheet rock with it but the bad guys ain't gonna make it out!

I am sure society is better off due to his actions

Updated: According to this site https://myfox8.com/2019/01/19/3-home...r-fights-back/ there were 5 suspects, 3 are dead and two are wounded. The site says there were over 70 rounds fired. That is a full blown firefight!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

it might smell fishy before its all over with

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    it might smell fishy before its all over with
    I thought the same thing. Most home invasions don't lead to a prolonged firefight. I've never heard of 70 rounds being expended in a home invasion. That's a shit load of shooting. I bet it woke the neighbors up.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 01-19-2019 at 03:31 PM.

thinking someone came to get something that they knew was there.
    Another someone was ready cause he knew he had something others knew was there and may want to take
    Thugs killing thugs most likely, assuming of course
    Last edited by ecu1984; 01-19-2019 at 05:08 PM.

But they only want us to have 10, no wait, 5 round mags, no semi autos, but, but, but.....

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    thinking someone came to get something that they knew was there.
    Another someone was ready cause he knew he had something others knew was there and may want to take
    Thugs killing thugs most likely, assuming of course
    Agree. This was no random home invasion.

Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This article says the homeowner was using an AK-47:

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmat...kCsbUMZY6Fclg/

I bet a dollar to a donut this was drug related.

I’d bet there were some items removed from the house before any 911 call was made too.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian" - Henry Ford

70 rds??, that's a lot of spackling
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead