Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pop Warner

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    Knew I was wrong, but, 63-17 has some historical relevance. I’m sure I’ll remember what it is. You been saying Clemson could NEVER win without Watson. He gone. Etc. Guess you missed on that one.
    Correction - I said, they would easily get to the playoffs because of their cake walk schedule (I did say they would lose once there) I also said, after Wilkins and the other ostarine junkies that came to Climp5in because of D Watson depart the demise to the shitter would begin. The transvestite looked real good but losing a lot of real good players and yes I know the 5 stars have 5 stars backing them up...…..oh, and I just read on here that your QB has already won the Heisman next year. Congrats on that too!
    Last edited by ecu1984; 01-18-2019 at 11:25 PM.

Bottom line, you were wrong. I know it, you know it, and most of everyone on this board knows it.

He couldn’t care less about being wrong or right. He’s just always trying to fill the live well.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    He couldn’t care less about being wrong or right. He’s just always trying to fill the live well.
    SSsshhhhhh

He can't help it. Everybody wants a limit
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I think in his core, it really eats at his gut. Otherwise, no one in their right mind would waste so much time trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    I think in his core, it really eats at his gut. Otherwise, no one in their right mind would waste so much time trolling.
    how about at your core, my post eat at you.....or else you wouldn't keep being obsessed?
    Boom, that just happened!

this just doesnt happen as much as you people want to think it does. you cant "fish" or "get someone's goat" any more. everyone knows how the game is played. if you lose the game, you should just admit it....instead of taking your ball and going home.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    how about at your core, my post eat at you.....or else you wouldn't keep being obsessed?
    Boom, that just happened!
    see above.

granted, i've mentioned before that people like you and media guy put a smile on my face knowing its eating at YOU inside....

carry on with your misconceptions.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    see above.

granted, i've mentioned before that people like you and media guy put a smile on my face knowing its eating at YOU inside....

carry on with your misconceptions.
    and yet predictably, here you are again
    carry on with your tired same ole driveling response trying to convince us how none of this gets to you.
    go ahead, I just tee'd it up for ya. Your turn