Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayers Needed

Just seeing this. Really hope y'all get the news you need to hear.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

We’re finally home. My wife is an amazing woman. Not once has she broken down or felt a moments pity for herself. She has shown more courage and strength than I could imagine. She has a resolve and peace about this whole thing and a will to fight it no matter the pathology report. Prior to this she was extremely claustrophobic and had a fear of MRI machines, she’s conquered that. Faced the surgery with resolve, worked on PT for the hand to the point of exhaustion and carried a smile on her face.

I’m terrified of the unknown, she took my hand tonight and told me she wasn’t going anywhere. We have a long road ahead of us but I’ll be there every step of the way with her. God is good and in this from the start. I can say this, we will be living every day from this point forward like it’s our last.

Thank you all for your prayers and support. Lots of good folks in this place even if y’all act like hardasses most of the time.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Continued prayers for you and your wife sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    We’re finally home. My wife is an amazing woman. Not once has she broken down or felt a moments pity for herself. She has shown more courage and strength than I could imagine. She has a resolve and peace about this whole thing and a will to fight it no matter the pathology report. Prior to this she was extremely claustrophobic and had a fear of MRI machines, she’s conquered that. Faced the surgery with resolve, worked on PT for the hand to the point of exhaustion and carried a smile on her face.

I’m terrified of the unknown, she took my hand tonight and told me she wasn’t going anywhere. We have a long road ahead of us but I’ll be there every step of the way with her. God is good and in this from the start. I can say this, we will be living every day from this point forward like it’s our last.

Thank you all for your prayers and support. Lots of good folks in this place even if y’all act like hardasses most of the time.
    Where’s the like button? Your wife sounds like a strong lady. Continued prayers from here

Thanks for the update! Glad y’all are home...prayers continue for a good report and a speedy recovery.

Continued prayers for your wife and you...I'm begging God for a good report for ya'll.

Prayers sent from here. Just saw this and read through it. Sounds like she has come a long way in a short time and it's no doubt prayers work.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

How about throwing some more up today, we get the pathology report and treatment plan if necessary this morning.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

roger
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Will do Mark.

Prayers sent

Sent

Prayers Sent

Still Praying for you both.

Prayers sent
    U serious Clark?

Done from here Mark.

Praying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk