Thread: Filson Sale

Default Filson Sale

Extremely limited. Who wears an XS?

thank you so much, i've been eyeing that carry on luggage for quite some time and it's half off

Quote Originally Posted by SBPep View Post
    thank you so much, i've been eyeing that carry on luggage for quite some time and it's half off
    It's not Filson, but similar. I have Orvis luggage set, my carry on is one item that is used all of the time. Never thought I would spend money on quality luggage, but that's something I don't regret purchasing at all now.

Quote Originally Posted by SBPep View Post
    I have the carry on luggage bag. It is awesome for weekend trips.

Thank you for sharing this. Old Man is going to Africa and that luggage is just what the Dr. ordered. Great prices on some of the best gear around.

great. you people not only have far nicer cars than me....now you have better luggage?

this place is insane
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    great. you people not only have far nicer cars than me....now you have better luggage?

this place is insane
    Shoulda been a cat and horse dr.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

2th is all like get that hefty bag out of the cupboard and get to stuffing

I don't have really nice luggage, it's decent, but it ain't fancy. I don't travel a lot anymore.

I would have bought a few more feather cloth khaki shirts if they were in my size.. I'm not sure if I can possibly have enough.

Yeah, frick whoever these XS mofo's are. I saw a couple shirts I am going to have to pay full freight on now...

If anyone orders something, order me that trucker cap. 15 bucks I can swing.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

I got the carry on bag. I was given the tan briefcase for college graduation and that SOB has been all over the place. Still in great shape. I'd rather spend $300 on Filson that I can give to my grandkids than some of this hard plastic stuff that is the same price. I want that large rolling duffel for hunting trips, but at 10 lbs, it would get over 50 in a hurry.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I got the carry on bag. I was given the tan briefcase for college graduation and that SOB has been all over the place. Still in great shape. I'd rather spend $300 on Filson that I can give to my grandkids than some of this hard plastic stuff that is the same price. I want that large rolling duffel for hunting trips, but at 10 lbs, it would get over 50 in a hurry.
    Same here. My briefcase is still in excellent shape. I would like one of those rolling duffles hutthey are heavy. For hunting trips and stuff I bought a bag called “the hitch” from Nomar Alaska. It will handle about anything including stuffing your kids in it and weighs like 3 pounds.
    cut\'em

I am still rolling with one of those big old Cabelas bulletproof duffel's. They can bury my ass in it. Do want a good carry on. The bookbag I tote isn't cutting it.

I had the displeasure of dealing with the same Delta customer no service rep twice in a row last year. According to her, my XXL Cabela's roller bag is " too large" even though I keep the amount of stuff I put in it below the 50# limit. She chastised me and said get a new bag. When I went to check in the second trip, she rolled her eyes and said " you didn't listen last time" and I said nope. She dinged me $100 for oversize luggage, even though the bag weighed 41 pounds.

Bitch.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.