Thread: COMSUBPAC finally found a hetero

Default COMSUBPAC finally found a hetero

A Navy submarine commander was disciplined and demoted last summer after admitting to paying for female prostitutes while stationed in the Philippines.

Capt. Travis Zettel lost the confidence to command the attack submarine USS Bremerton and was relieved of duty back in August following the investigation.

The investigation by the U.S. Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) was launched following a sailor’s tip to the Department of Defense Inspector General’s hotline, saying Zettel told him he “requested/ordered ten girls to arrive at the hotel,” according to documents obtained by the Kitsap Sun.
    And they may have their sights set to torpedo another one...

Another sailor also apparently enjoyed the company of women and was seen with three “local females holding onto his arm as he was wandering around” and greeting his fellow sailors.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-navy-s...in-philippines

WTF- a new low for our military- now they can't even get some on shore leave.

Damn.

I guess **** *****’s sister getting banged in the log room on a tiger cruise wouldn’t go over so well nowadays....

I have pictures of my dad on his sub with the top brass and there wasn’t a square inch of wall in any of them not covered by a Playboy or Penthouse pin-up.

The only reason for a Navy vessel (or ANY vessel) stopping in the Philippines is cheap whores and the type of entertainment that involves an entire roll of quarters being picked up without hands.

And cigarettes. But they probably can’t smoke in the torpedo room anymore either.
    Last edited by billyjack; 01-12-2019 at 07:46 PM.