Thread: U5C at least has some talented singers/songwriters

Default U5C at least has some talented singers/songwriters

I will say this, dude has some talent

Last edited by tprice; 01-11-2019 at 07:56 PM.

Patrick has a lot of talent. Does a lot of writing for some big time "artist"

Pat and I kinda grew up together, same age, last names where we normally sat next to each other all through school. We all used to hang out from youth through college and after, he'd gravitate towards the fun bunch some.. I mention that because he called and asked if he could come by and do a tasting the Saturday before Christmas. He's got a whiskey that him and a couple guys worked on. A bartender from a bar we once visited together came in. The only time I, him, or anyone I hung out with ever walked in. He had just moved back from San Francisco, played out there for like a year wanting to be a folk singer, then moved in with a buddy of mine..
    So one night a week, Wednesday slow night out, we would go to one bar and play darts, plus drink. I went by my buddies house to meet them... Pat walks out with black glitter pant, a white wife beater, and a leather jacket. It instantly set off my buddy, ge calmed down. So after we get bored at darts, we set out to make it a late night.. The fourth bar we walk into was that one, it was out of my comfort zone anyways.. We walk through the door, Pat up front with the whole get up.. and the bar, jam packed with alien looking faces stopped. Everything stopped then silence. Breaking that silence was this loud voice of an angry man, " Well, look aaaat theemmm faggots". I turned around at that point, and we left.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    Patrick has a lot of talent. Does a lot of writing for some big time "artist"

Yep, seriously when I started playing it wife was loving the lyrics but said “That guy can sing, he is great”. Really hope he hits the big time in Nashville.

Great song and all in good fun

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Pat and I kinda grew up together, same age, last names where we normally sat next to each other all through school. We all used to hang out from youth through college and after, he'd gravitate towards the fun bunch some.. I mention that because he called and asked if he could come by and do a tasting the Saturday before Christmas. He's got a whiskey that him and a couple guys worked on. A bartender from a bar we once visited together came in. The only time I, him, or anyone I hung out with ever walked in. He had just moved back from San Francisco, played out there for like a year wanting to be a folk singer, then moved in with a buddy of mine..
    So one night a week, Wednesday slow night out, we would go to one bar and play darts, plus drink. I went by my buddies house to meet them... Pat walks out with black glitter pant, a white wife beater, and a leather jacket. It instantly set off my buddy, ge calmed down. So after we get bored at darts, we set out to make it a late night.. The fourth bar we walk into was that one, it was out of my comfort zone anyways.. We walk through the door, Pat up front with the whole get up.. and the bar, jam packed with alien looking faces stopped. Everything stopped then silence. Breaking that silence was this loud voice of an angry man, " Well, look aaaat theemmm faggots". I turned around at that point, and we left.
    This made my head hurt!!! Did josh10 highjack Ralph's account.... Ugh!!!

Hey Ralph
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.