Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please pick up your trash on WMAS and everywhere for that matter

Quote Originally Posted by fracas714 View Post
    Amen, when I fish Wilson’s dam or Wyboo creek I will stop and let my dog off on Green Island. Last time, there were dirty diapers and twisted iced tea cans everywhere.
    Green Island needs a fire.

Got to my spot the other morning on wma and there lay 10 or 15 empty fireball mini bottles. Slobs.

If y'all haven't seen that much trash in other states, you haven't been to many.

I've been to most states this side of Oklahoma and the only place worse I've seen was the gulf shore of Texas, but that was all trash drifting in from Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Better start wearing shoes, Tina
    You watch live pd last Thursday?
    Pro Remington 870 Operator

Missouri is the cleanest state I’ve ever been to.

Quote Originally Posted by kayakkillshots View Post
    You watch live pd last Thursday?
    A good portion of the country did.

Trash is gonna trash. I don't like littering. Pick your shit up and dont set off those damned balloons at football games
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

I travel a lot with my job. If SC isn't the worst, we're in contention for top three. I hate a litterbug. When I'm king, we're going to have snipers enforcing the litter laws.

The county can take the chain gang down the road by my place picking up trash and before I can get back to the other end, there is new trash on the road. It flows into the interior of the property on every ditch. It's embarrassing how much trash in on the roadsides.

I thought about putting up a sign that said "Oink if you litter" but it would become a beer bottle target for the litterbugs.

If you think litter is bad here, you’ve never seen south Texas. Every small body of water, or pull off spot on any given highway looks like a landfill. It’s pure lazy, and nasty.

South Carolina is not the worst.

After the duck run one year we filled up two boats with trash. A litter big is sorry ass scum in my book. We as outdoorsmen have alot against us. There is no need to add fuel to the fire. I go to the woods to escape and dont wanna see signs of the city everywhere i go
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.