Thread: Banded/Avery

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Every other pair of my Drake waders has been great, but 50% quality record is nothing to be proud of. I have always heard great things about Lacrosse Swamp Fox eaders. They seem to be the first to take a "brush pants" approach to waders recognizing that swamp hunter deal with sticks and ice. Many years ago, field guides in AR would wear Carhart overalls outside of their waders when they knew there was going to be ice. I am not sure with the new generation of waders with built in cordura type knees and butt, if that still exists. I like the Drakes when they work, I find them to be comfortable and have the features that I like. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Glover View Post
    Every other pair of my Drake waders has been great, but 50% quality record is nothing to be proud of. I have always heard great things about Lacrosse Swamp Fox eaders. They seem to be the first to take a "brush pants" approach to waders recognizing that swamp hunter deal with sticks and ice. Many years ago, field guides in AR would wear Carhart overalls outside of their waders when they knew there was going to be ice. I am not sure with the new generation of waders with built in cordura type knees and butt, if that still exists. I like the Drakes when they work, I find them to be comfortable and have the features that I like. MG
    Ice will give you pin holes in a skinny ass minute and you'll never put it all together until it's too late. The Carhartts are a damn good idea to keep in mind.

Tall folks seem to have the most problems with inseam leaks because the legs aren't made long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Ice will give you pin holes in a skinny ass minute and you'll never put it all together until it's too late. The Carhartts are a damn good idea to keep in mind.

Tall folks seem to have the most problems with inseam leaks because the legs aren't made long enough.

The OP definitely shouldn’t have that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowman View Post
    Good to know

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowman View Post
    Ya know God don’t like ugly
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung