Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lake Marion overnight trip?

Second to Elliot’s. Plus they sell crawfish if you want to do a boil

Packs has a couple trailers that they rent out for fair price...can beach boat right in front.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    common sense would lead one to putt around outside the channels on unfamiliar water rather than full throttling.
    But a pile of lower units are wrecked here each year because folks are oblivious to common sense.

Any of the mentioned areas will have all the crappie and Shell Cracker you could hope to catch.....within 600yds of the ramps.
    Putt around and catch fish.

Good luck.
    Can't wait!
    Screenshot_20190109-224325.jpg
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Canal lakes or hills are both good. Hang a left on the canal and head towards Marion. Any of the cuts off the canal should be good. You can get to them fairly quickly and putt around in more water than y’all could ever fish. The canal will also allow you to get up on plane and go fast for a change which I’m sure the girls will love. Anything around the crappie neck area should be good really.

We like to stay at one of the cabins at canal lakes. They ain’t fancy but good enough. Restaurant is right next door and ain’t bad
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Blacks Camp, Taw Caw, and Carolina king are all nice and rent rooms or cabins. We're staying at Elliots now and really like it but they only offer campsites.