Thread: These people should be lined up and shot

Default These people should be lined up and shot

If found guilty, No prison. No fines. Simply shot dead as an example to the next bunch of scum...

Columbia man charged with illegally dumping hazardous waste
    Liquid runoff dumped into Richland County creek on multiple occasions

Author: Susan Ardis

A Columbia man working for an environmental company offering hazardous waste disposal services illegally dumped liquid runoff, or "leachate," into a Richland County creek on multiple occasions, according to an indictment brought by the US Attorney's Office.

Michael Greene, 44, has been charged by a federal grand jury with a knowing violation of the Clean Water Act.

On multiple occasions in mid-2017, rather than transport liquid runoff from solid waste at an Eastover landfill to the Florence Wastewater Management facility, Greene instead illegally dumped the leachate into Leesburg Branch Creek near McCords Ferry Road in Richland County.

Leesburg Branch Creek runs into Murray Pond and, eventually, into the Wateree River via Colonels Creek.

Greene faces a maximum penalty of three years in federal prison and a potential fine up to $250,000.

The US Environmental Agency, SC Department of Health and Environmental Control and the SC Department of Natural Resources investigated the case.

https://www.wltx.com/article/news/cr...4-c883a3832c9a

Can’t fix stupid!

Hopefully they make an example of him!

He is facing the exact same fine for dumping heavy metals into our drinking water source as someone who tells an employee to go bait the old duck hole with a bag of corn...

Scumbag. He's just one who got caught. Wonder how many don't.

I hate a litterbug

I read it this weekend and just felt pissed. Just have to wonder about what goes on in other area's on our creeks and rivers
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

The worst things imaginable. People are greedy fucking pigs. This company is being paid very well to safely dispose of the waste and that still isn't enough...

I haven’t been able to bring myself to eat a fish from a public lake or river for sometime.

Fairly certain I’m doing myself a favor.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Think about the amount of oil and old gas still being dumped onto the ground and into creeks. Have you taken a good look at any parking lot lately and all the oil stains? Where does all that go? The amount of people puttin around with known oil leaks and they're a okay with it blows my mind.

Part of my last race was along a frontage road down 85 and the amount and variety of trash we had to dodge to keep from breaking an ankle was amazing.

Or 2 stroke outboards.

Where he dumped was just north, across a dirt road, of our hunt club. Colonels Creek marks our southern border.

Thank the local SCDNR Mr Green Jeans for this bust.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Quote Originally Posted by CurLee View Post
    Or 2 stroke outboards.
    Hey. Watch it, now.

Two stroke smoke and Hoppes #9 should be bottled as women's perfume.
    Last edited by Glenn; 01-08-2019 at 01:15 PM.

Who is the "environmental company"?

Point source pollution is evil but non point source pollution is MAGA.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Hang him end of story.

Nasty people

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Hey. Watch it, now.

Two stroke smoke and Hoppes #9 should be bottled as women's perfume.
    Add freshly burned shotgun shell powder on a cool morning..
    “Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.