Thread: 3 x 100 challenge for 2019

Default 3 x 100 challenge for 2019

Hey Glenn......... New Year new challenge????

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Starts tomorrow! The three movements are; push ups (hand release to full lock out), butterfly sit ups (hands touch floor behind the head and must touch toes) and air squats (straight line from ankle to shoulder, hip crease below the knee back to full extension/straight line)

Push ups...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY2wWaudjYw[/ame]

Sit ups...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhG_x1bLHwE[/ame]

Air Squats...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_fb6Kz7FQg[/ame]

Once again the rules are as follows...

You have from 0000 to 2359 to get your reps in. Partition however you want. We're working the honor system and the only prize you will win or lose is your fitness and strength. Any reps from your daily WOD/work out can count towards your daily total. Back squats, wall balls, front squats, etc are not air squats. Those don't count. Only air squats. Same with GHD's. They don't count towards your butterfly sit ups. I will allow counting of deficit or dynamic push ups as long as the range of motion is hand release and full lock out.

Some mentioned perhaps keeping up with weight/fat loss. I'll leave that to the individual and encourage everyone to include a paleo 30 day challenge of some sort if you don't already eat clean. Me, I'm done with alcohol for at least a month after tonight.

If anyone has any paleo questions hit me up or use the search function.

Good luck and squat deep!

Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Count me in...I'll do it...my coworkers already think I'm crazy for doing 50 double unders every hour. why not add some push-ups, sit-ups, and air squats.

Done.

Y’all get after it!

Done. +3 miles @6:39 pace at Commonhouse Aleworks Thirstday Beer Run.

Friday done.
    Saturday done +8 miles with hills.
    Sunday done +4 miles with the dog.