Thread: Pretty Good Deal

Default Pretty Good Deal

These were on sale for $19.99 2 weeks ago. I bought 3 of them and wanted to wait until I got them to post on here. Got them the other day. Haven’t put one in the field yet but did set one up in the house to test. Stupid easy to set up. It did what I was supposed to do. It may last 5 days or 5 years but for that type of money plus free shipping you can’t really go wrong. Only problem is it from Dicks

https://m.dickssportinggoods.com/p/p...qcksht12mpltch
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Should be getting good deals on those in the next couple of months. Good find.

I wouldn't give them a dime!

They 24.99 now
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Keep an eye on the hunting section at the walmarts over the next few weeks. Post season deals will start coming up and you can find what’s left over for stupid cheap. I got a few wild game units for sub $25 last year.

I won't buy anything from Dick's; wouldn't even drive over there to pick it up if they were giving stuff away for free!
    Carolina American Water Spaniels

UH HR GCH CH Carolina's Wild March Hare MH JHR RAE OA OAJ AF WDS CGC TDI (Bunny)
    UH HRCH Carolina's Duck Gumbo MHA SHR RN WDS CGC TDI (Gumbo) HRC 1500 Point Club (RIP)
    BISS HR GCH Carolina's Running With the Hare JHR SH WDX CGC TDI (Blew)
    HRCH GCH CH Carolina's Tale of the Hare SH MHR WDX (Bea)
    Carolina's Three Duck Limit (Rio)

Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post
    Keep an eye on the hunting section at the walmarts over the next few weeks. Post season deals will start coming up and you can find what’s left over for stupid cheap. I got a few wild game units for sub $25 last year.
    This, I got 2 summit solo pro ladder stands and 3 big game ladder stands at walmart all for under 200.00 the day after Christmas. Felt like I was stealing them when I rolled em out the door

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    I won't buy anything from Dick's; wouldn't even drive over there to pick it up if they were giving stuff away for free!
    Yep, I’d pay 3X that somewhere else just because. Dicks can choke on a dick.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013