Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by flockbuster View Post
    When the guy at the landing brags about how good he is it's always fun to remind him of the time he got to watch 70 drakes get killed over him.
    Hanging out at the landing on the tailgate of your daddy’s truck telling other peoples hunting stories.

Par

That hunt was a great experience and is responsible for most of the success in the hunts since.

FYI. We will be on an invite only hunt on federal land in Cali next week. Careful trying to get to the landing, Federal tickets ain’t cheap. But feel free to gather at the gate and tell all the stories you want. Anytime you spend your time and money on us is profit.

The extended season hunt is for us and one other club. Just because some of the guys in the other club fucked your sister doesn’t make you a member. Maybe she will let you borrow the T-shirt they gave her. I’m sure it will be a big hit at the gate.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post

The extended season hunt is for us and one other club.
    Yep, but we hear your hunters need a new breakfast cook. The one y'all have keeps getting egg on your face.
    Maybe it will straighten out since the health department is investigating. Hearing the chef's recipe wasn't in the cook book and had some bad ingredients.
    When it's all sorted out, the hunt may be more than y'all bargained for.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 01-01-2019 at 04:14 PM.

Just don't hunt Alabama, I am pretty sure you couldn't score any ducks there.....at least not more than 6
    so maybe VA is more what you are use to

Good luck
    Last edited by ecu1984; 01-02-2019 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    In fact, the national view is that there are currently two hunters that are so good, that it is making the sport of hunting less exciting for the rest of the hunters.
    Heard one of them is on dope
    Last edited by ecu1984; 01-02-2019 at 01:56 AM.