Thread: Best Waterfowl Choke for Benelli

I'm shooting whatever Gander uses.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I’ve patterned about a dozen chokes out of my M2 and the best I found was
    1. RR T2
    2. Factory Benelli mod.
    3. Patternmaster mod.

That being said I keep the RR T3 in my gun 95% of the time as I’m used to it and it seems to get the job done for me most of the time with less cripples.

Factory modified

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    I know everyone likes to buy the cool chokes with gimmicky names but in reality choke tubes are still pretty basic in that they serve to constrict the shot mass within the wad before exiting the barrel.

Keep you shots to 45 yards and under. Learn to judge distance. Learn how to move the shotgun. Merely practicing will render limited results. You need to understand proper technique and work on your flaws.

What happens behind the shotgun is way more important than what happens in front of the shotgun.
    This! There is no magical choke with secret Jedi power. You may find that a particular choke brand may work a little bit better with a particular load but it usually makes no practical difference (however constriction will). If you are on “em” you are on “em”. If you aren’t, the gun industry, boutique choke tube industry and makers of 3.5 inch shells, just make more money....... PT Barnham was right. Ain’t America great? In all seriousness, give a Lt. Mod. choke a try.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

Use the chokes that came with the gun and spend the money on a case of shells and a couple of afternoons at the nearest sporting clays range or better yet spend it on a couple of shooting lessons.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt