Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: National Championship Lines and predictions

[QUOTE=Pcole;2570878]You can keep that participation tropphy. I'm pretty tired of reading "you Georgia fans this, you Georgia fans that." I'm a Georgia fan. A very dedicated Georgia fan.

Pcole, I hear you. I think Georgia is as good as anybody. I just think winning on the field is something you can’t discount and a couple of your brethren on here don’t seem to think thats the case.

Gotta win to get in.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

[QUOTE=ecu1984;2570821]VG spittin the truth up in here[/QUOTE

Truth if you live in some other universe...
    Clemson Moral victories = 4 playoff appearances, 1 national championship, and wins over Bama, OSU, OU, and ND.
    SC Moral victories = 5 straight losses to rival, no conference division championships, 5 games losing streaks to UK and aTm

Win or lose Monday, nothing I just listed will change. You talk crap about ACC and then get embarrassed by UVA.

Georgia fans can talk because they are good. They have a nice trophy case. SC fans should just lay low.

The line has moved again to Clemson +5.5. Lot of money coming in on the mighty TIGERS
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Over/Under down to 58
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Over/Under down to 58
    What's the line on Clemsoning?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

still 5.5

If Clemson can run they should win a close one... they shit down the run and it’s a great qb va saban

gone to 56/O/U and a 5

I got no skin in this game, so good luck to all you Taterheads.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    Here is my call for the record. Clemson is the solid #2 team in the nation. Bama should be favored and is better. I still plan on cheering for Clemson and I am glad we are both playing with only a week to prepare.
    I am here to eat crow. I was totally wrong on this call.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Quack, that is how I see it. I have been saying that all along about Clemson’s O line. If TL has time, they are in it. I think Bama will do more than A&M did against Clemson’s defense. Bama’s run game is way better.
    Say what you will, but Clemson hasn’t played the type of teams from an athletic and physical standpoint that Bama has this year. Clemson played the biggest fraud in college football in round 1. That isn’t their fault, but it is true.
    Bama’s WRs are no joke. I think Clemson will finally play somebody with better athletes.
    Not sure which of your posts to bring back up, YES I am bored and had 2 glasses of bourbon tonight and started reading your IDIOTIC posts on this topic

Not sure how many of your quotes I will post but this is the FIRST of MANY

Nobody will play Bama as well as Georgia. Clemson won’t be in a position to choke.
    Sunshine will finally see pressure. Clemson will finally get to see a good team. The sec championship will prove to be closest/ decent game.

Quack, that is how I see it. I have been saying that all along about Clemson’s O line. If TL has time, they are in it. I think Bama will do more than A&M did against Clemson’s defense. Bama’s run game is way better.
    Say what you will, but Clemson hasn’t played the type of teams from an athletic and physical standpoint that Bama has this year. Clemson played the biggest fraud in college football in round 1. That isn’t their fault, but it is true.
    Bama’s WRs are no joke. I think Clemson will finally play somebody with better athletes.
    Those playoff games were really good games weren’t they? 21 to nothing in the 1st and Clemson killing the golden domers. Solid matchups. We shall see how Clemson hangs.
    I would think Georgia would give Clemson a touch better game than the Irish

TL hasn’t seen pressure like he is going to see. I don’t think Clemson has seen a more physical team. Except that one shot that knocked sunshine’s ass into a concussion. Bama LBs had to worry about Kyler Murray running. See what a Texas A&M did to that Clemson defense? I think Bama will do even more and their defense is better.
    There isn’t a throwTL can’t make. He is talented, but he will make mistakes when pressured. That is when the noose tightens

Check and see if Hurt ever rolls left. If he does, he doesn’t do it much.

After the game, Clemson fans will be thanking Ed O. and the bayou bengals. Nobody will play Bama as good as Georgia. The media will say the national championship was the seccg
    Last edited by tprice; 03-06-2019 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Not sure which of your posts to bring back up, YES I am bored and had 2 glasses of bourbon tonight and started reading your IDIOTIC posts on this topic

Not sure how many of your quotes I will post but this is the FIRST of MANY
    Keep em coming.... I've been saving a few for later as well! Go Tiger's
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    Keep em coming.... I've been saving a few for later as well! Go Tiger's
    Bourbon took over, headed to bed now

Those r Golden

Sunshine will finally see pressure. Clemson will finally get to see a good team. The sec championship will prove to be closest/ decent game.

Well I guess he did get THIS ONE CORRECT. 44-16 was NOT CLOSE but was a “decent game”. GO TIGERS.