Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: National Championship Lines and predictions

U5C and JAWGA fans fawning over SABAN and an affiliation with other teams that don’t reciprocate your adoration.
    It’s not a good look for grown men. That said envy is a dignity robbing emotion. Carry on SCDAWG.

Those playoff games were really good games weren’t they? 21 to nothing in the 1st and Clemson killing the golden domers. Solid matchups. We shall see how Clemson hangs.
    I would think Georgia would give Clemson a touch better game than the Irish
    Last edited by SCDAWG; 12-30-2018 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Those playoff games were really good games weren’t they? 21 to nothing in the 1st and Clemson killing the golden domers. Solid matchups. We shall see how Clemson hangs.
    I would think Georgia would give Clemson a touch better game than the Irish
    Pro tip: Don’t get the shit beat out of you by LSU or similar next year before blowing the game against Bama and we can find out. For now quit whining about it, Jawja is out.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Sounds like they hired Kirby to have the best loss to Bama. That is why they will always be UGA. SC was the last team in the SEC East to beat Bama in 2010. Eight years.

Year 3 boys.
    How long does Saban coach after he passes The Bear next week?

UGA has no relevance in a thread about this year's National Championship. I wish that they did, but they do not. I have said since Kirby got there that 2019 would be our best shot. Hope I'm right.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Wow! I just clicked on this thread and much like a train wreck, I couldn’t look away. Assuming everyone is grown men, this is..... well, kinda pathetic.

I think Clemson has a pretty good chance this year.

Year 3 boys.
    I think he is trying to troll right now but like his team he is coming up short of the big win.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 12-30-2018 at 06:25 PM.

Year 3 boys.
    As long as he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by SCBUCKSLAYER View Post
    I think Clemson has a pretty good chance this year.
    Better chance than anyone else.

Clemson has a proven history of bringing the NC trophy home while getting caught cheating.

Im also hearing the NCAA is going to test the remainder of the team. Maybe that's why Dabo spent so much time meeting with Jerry Jones.

Who knows?

I would bet Clemson in this one.

#anothertaintedchampionship

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-30-2018 at 06:38 PM.

Has the “common sense “ committee met? How about sample C? Will the tv keep showing Dexter on the sidelines? Did Saban still allow his players on the sidelines?

Yep Jawja’s still not in. Neither is CD’s favorite UCF. Pity, next year is y‘all’s year I’m sure of it, maybe, as long as Bama isn’t on the schedule.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

This game will be like when Clemson won it last time. They need to wear the defense out and they got a chance.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Preach it Feetsdown. Georgia's coach is a JOKE. He, or somebody with a bigger name lost that game when you call a play on 4th down. No wonder they players don't like him. Wait and see.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Players don’t like Kirby? That’s news to me.

Bama and the under
    Bama will score more than South Carolina did against Climp5in and
    the Tranny will get face planted like he hasn't seen before and he hasn't look good the few times he has been wrecked.
    Bama 42
    Taters 14

With MCW the lone exception due to his seemingly good common sense, let’s get the rest of you Georgia fans a partication trophy for giving Bama a good game. Good jobs guys. Here’s your trophy, a juice box, and a cookie. Y’all played good.

I’m hoping we play our A+ game and they play their C game. I said earlier this year everyone was playing for second behind Bama and I still think they are the best team. But, the best team doesn’t always win and the Tigers are the only team with any chance whatsoever. If I had money on the line I’d have to go with Bama. If Clemson’s line can give TL time, I think it could be close. At this point I’m just happy to be there. It’s all gravy from here.

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    At this point I’m just happy to be there. It’s all gravy from here.
    Yep, 2 moral victories and one real victory in the last 4 years
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid