Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: National Championship Lines and predictions

Default National Championship Lines and predictions

Clemson +6.5/ Over/under 59.5

I like BAMA and OVER.
    What you got
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Bama and the over.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Nobody will play Bama as well as Georgia. Clemson won’t be in a position to choke.

BAMA and the over for me.
    It would be funny watching the UGA fan base on here implode if Clemson did pull the upset.
    The Coots,.... well after yesterday in Charlotte their powder won’t burn.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Nobody will play Bama as well as Georgia. Clemson won’t be in a position to choke.
    Give it a rest. You lost, twice, ergo you were left out. Best hope Tejas doesn’t come out and whip your asses. That’d Be embarrassing. Bama isn’t going to boatrace Clemson, it’ll be competitive to the end but they probably win by a late TD.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Pure gold.

Clemson wins their 3rd title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunshine will finally see pressure. Clemson will finally get to see a good team. The sec championship will prove to be closest/ decent game.

You need to accept there is Clemson and Bama then everyone else. Now get ready for Texas. I am thinking UGA ends with 3 losses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Texas would beat Clemson also

Bama and the under
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Bama and the over. They’ll score 45 themselves.

Clemson 56
    Bama 7

Huegel, who's struggled a little this season, has the game of his life and kicks a last second FG to beat Alabama 31-28.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

I like Clemson by a FG...

I got to ask. Seriously. What have you seen out of Clemson that makes you think you are on a level with Bama other than fan bias? How do they keep it close with Bama? Sunshine and his arm? ETN running straight at them? What did you see in Notre Dame that made you think they were elite? The fish eaters were exposed. I watched that same team damn near lose to Vandy.

Clemson's defensive backs and special teams do not match up well against Alabama. Alabama matches up well against Clemson in all phases of the game. A shanked punt or 3 early and it is a bloodbath. I expect a rematch next season to be much closer and maybe even favoring Clemson if Venables can find some guys to cover and Dabo quits with the nepotism and finds someone to punt the ball...

Bama- 31
    Clemron- 18

Clemson by 7, Best team top to bottom

A punter would be nice. And a couple of more decent defense backs.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I got to ask. Seriously. What have you seen out of Clemson that makes you think you are on a level with Bama other than fan bias? How do they keep it close with Bama? Sunshine and his arm? ETN running straight at them? What did you see in Notre Dame that made you think they were elite? The fish eaters were exposed. I watched that same team damn near lose to Vandy.
    Other than fan bias, what makes you so sure they cant hang?
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

Here is my call for the record. Clemson is the solid #2 team in the nation. Bama should be favored and is better. I still plan on cheering for Clemson and I am glad we are both playing with only a week to prepare.

We saw a top 8 team scare Bama when their average QB played the game of his life. An average night for TL will beat Bama. The two heavyweights will fight it out but I think Clemson wins this year. Next year will be the same show.

UGA may be the most talented team in the nation but they lack coaching to play at a NC level.