Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What green light?

Hey salty I know you have the trijicon scope. What color is your scope and what color light works best with it.

Quote Originally Posted by thawhacker View Post
    Hey salty I know you have the trijicon scope. What color is your scope and what color light works best with it.
    Good question- I have the green dot trijicon and am planning to get a hog light also. Just the crosshairs will probably work fine.

I’m going to look at the Coyote Reaper lights, along with this brand used by Swift Strike.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by thawhacker View Post
    My 1-8X28 has the red circle dot so I throw in the green light but surprisingly the red shows well with the red light and the green dot on my 4-16X50 shows well on the green light. I bought the setup with interchangeable LED’s so it’s a quick change.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013