https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=BnWyBi6e5Ls

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Damn. That is pretty impressive.

Here's another one.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00000969930288

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That is nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

at what point will technology take all of the art out of fishing and hunting?

At some point, all outdoor knowledge will be lost and if the lights go out, everyone will just stand around wondering how to get in out of the rain without a box to tell them to.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    at what point will technology take all of the art out of fishing and hunting?

That's already happening. They call it video game fishing. There are certain lakes where I never throw a cast until I'm looking at them. I'll idle around in productive areas for an hour or two, but when you find them, it's every cast until the school is exhausted. A lot of times it's 40-120 fish without moving the boat.......and these fish are in places where NO ONE used to even fish.

The new Garmins technology is better and a lot cooler than the Hummingbirds and Lowrances. I bet they are selling like hotcakes.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-27-2018 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    That's already happening. They call it video game fishing. There are certain lakes where I never throw a cast until I'm looking at them. I'll idle around in productive areas for an hour or two, but when you find them, it's every cast until the school is exhausted. A lot of times it's 40-120 fish without moving the boat.......and these fish are in places where NO ONE used to even fish.

The new Garmins technology is better and a lot cooler than the Hummingbirds and Lowrances. I bet they are selling like hotcakes.
    and thats fun until you catch the last one.

now put this on Japanese/chinese commercial boats and the ocean will be an empty bathtub in 5 years.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud