Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 41 vs 44

Phoneman has probably blown a wad over that pic.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    I've killed a good bit of game including a some big hogs, couple of big Midwestern bucks and a 250lb bear with a .41. It shoots just as flat hits just as hard with similar weight bullets, and tends to be one of the more accurate revolver cartridges. I haven't found anything that a 210 grain Switf A Frame or 250 gr Cast Performance bullet won't shoot through. But you have to reload to get the most out of it. I've also killed a good bit of game with a .44. I saw no different in performance.
    That is something I'd like to do but everytime I go to sight a gun Phoneman gets involved and we don't get to it because of beer or we are to friggin hung over the next day to control a trigger pull.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Quote Originally Posted by rp View Post
    That is something I'd like to do but everytime I go to sight a gun Phoneman gets involved and we don't get to it because of beer or we are to friggin hung over the next day to control a trigger pull.
    you are just a lightweight ol man!
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.