Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dominion and Murray

Quote Originally Posted by CreekGeek View Post
    You’re right. I liked it better when they used to hold it at 356.
    Me too but the yankee's must not
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Can you imagine how many surface drives would be on Lake Murray and how full the boat ramp parking lots would be if there were grass in the lake, you have to take a number just to launch!

Quote Originally Posted by cat III View Post
    Can you imagine how many surface drives would be on Lake Murray and how full the boat ramp parking lots would be if there were grass in the lake, you have to take a number just to launch!
    True dat. I wish they would ban 'em nationwide.....they're a toy to most, not a tool.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Me too but the yankee's must not
    The dang housing developers are the ones lobbying SCEG to keep the levels up (and to remove vegetation). They bought up all the previously undeveloped land in the back of coves, etc and it’s hard for them to sell when it’s just mud. Nevermind the fact that there is a reason they were previously undeveloped.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    True dat. I wish they would ban 'em nationwide.....they're a toy to most, not a tool.
    You are correct.
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

SCSportsman hit it on the head, over development is killing Lake Murray it will soon be just like Lake Norman. No duck hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by cat III View Post
    It would be better than the big ass offshore boats running around killing people.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Lake Murray needs a hp restriction and idle speed after dark.

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    Lake Murray needs a hp restriction and idle speed after dark.
    How you gonna get them loudass lawnmower motors to the hole at idle speed during duck season then

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    How you gonna get them loudass lawnmower motors to the hole at idle speed during duck season then
    They are just a thing now. Just like them razors or whatever you called them dumb things. We could put exhaust restriction on them? I've had a mud motor since 1998 and killed ducks. It's the idiots running them that we need to get away from the sport. I've hunted out of airboats alot running through ducks to get to the holes and still kill them consistently since I was 13 years old in the same ponds. It really all just boils down to the person
    Last edited by coot nasty; 12-28-2018 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strick9 View Post
    Meeting with SCDNR on just that this month. I have already told the Dep Director that things must change. I expected kick back, none given.
    I am sure that the "Kick Backs" have already been given.