Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ginsberg Cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    Amy Coney Barrett is who I hope he picks next. Dems attacking a women would be a hard position to justify
    No it wouldn't. Dems have shown they're shameless and will do just about anything. Wouldn't surprise me if they pull out all the stops to hinder POTUS from appointing any judge male or female. Only thing that would be different if he chooses a female is the Dems would hire a man to slander her.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    No it wouldn't. Dems have shown they're shameless and will do just about anything. Wouldn't surprise me if they pull out all the stops to hinder POTUS from appointing any judge male or female. Only thing that would be different if he chooses a female is the Dems would hire a man to slander her.
    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    WW knows what’s up.

Ginsburg had surgery Dec. 21 to remove two malignant nodules found in her left lung and has been recuperating at her home ever since. The procedure kept Ginsburg off the bench on Monday and Tuesday, marking the first time she missed oral arguments in her 25-year tenure on the Supreme Court.

Though she was not present for oral arguments, Chief Justice John Roberts said Ginsburg would participate in the cases by reading briefs and argument transcripts

In addition to reviewing relevant case material from home, Ginsburg has also voted in matters before the court. There is no written rule prohibiting justices who are missing from the bench from casting their votes.

Before her cancer surgery last month, for example, Ginsburg voted remotely to deny a request from the Trump administration to enforce its new asylum policy, according to reports.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...ed-she-becomes

Even better. Now they don't have to tell her how to vote, they'll just do it for her.

She's been dead.

Last edited by Mars Bluff; 01-09-2019 at 12:11 PM.