Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ginsberg Cancer

Default Ginsberg Cancer

The old liberal shitbag hag had two malignant growths removed from her lungs today.

Maybe the NYC yankee President can redeem himself by appointing a true conservative jurist to the SC because that bitch is about to be gone.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

You haven’t ever seen the shit hit the fan in comparison to what will go down when she’s gone. Cavanaugh debacle will seem like a trip to the fair.

Nope, they’ll bitch and cry but the GOP has the votes in the senate to confirm it easily.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Amy Coney Barrett is who I hope he picks next. Dems attacking a women would be a hard position to justify

RBG is damn frail. I don't wish Cancer on anyone. At 85, that surgery will be a long recovery.

I will sit back and watch with glee who Trump is going to nominate next . I'm hoping for a Chinese/ Messican Lesbian who enjoys shooting guns and smoking the occasional bong of the Devil's Cabbage.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Not saying it will be a problem to confirm, more of a comment on the media and Democrat circus everyone will have to endure. They have no shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    Amy Coney Barrett is who I hope he picks next. Dems attacking a women would be a hard position to justify
    She would be a damn solid choice.. just not Mexinese...or Chinexican

Putting someone that young on the SCOTUS will make the Liberals heads spin like tops.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    This

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    RBG is damn frail. I don't wish Cancer on anyone. At 85, that surgery will be a long recovery.

I will sit back and watch with glee who Trump is going to nominate next . I'm hoping for a Chinese/ Messican Lesbian who enjoys shooting guns and smoking the occasional bong of the Devil's Cabbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She won’t step down, and they’ll drag her around like Bernie if she does pass on.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    She won’t step down, and they’ll drag her around like Bernie if she does pass on.
    Hell im pretty sure she’s been dead for at least five years.

She’ll be out before Trumps second term is over. Oh it’s going to be fun to watch
    80-20 Genaration

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    I'm hoping for a Chinese/ Messican Lesbian who enjoys shooting guns and smoking the occasional bong of the Devil's Cabbage.
    She facebook?

Her fall and broken ribs may have saved her life. They found the cancer from the rib xrays. She still managed to vote on the asylum issue after her cancer surgery.

Roberts is a damn turncoat. I've wondered if they had dirt on him when he made that incredible decision for Nobamacare but now I just think he's a stealth liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckman#1 View Post
    She’ll be out before Trumps second term is over. Oh it’s going to be fun to watch
    Well aren't you just the optimist.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    She facebook?
    How is her hair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El no commetero de un relatario tu es hairmano de curly curly highlighteyo.

Muy

Yall wishing for the wrong thing. I ain't gotta worry about BUT you youngsters do. Good Luck
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

She should have stepped down during Obama's administration so they could nominate another liberal. She didn't, and they had to deal with the consequences.

Naturally got no use for her BUT can not wish that on ANYONE

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    She should have stepped down during Obama's administration so they could nominate another liberal. She didn't, and they had to deal with the consequences.
    They were sure Hillarious would win.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.