Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how To repair this?

An inexperienced boater is the most dangerous thing I can think of. You are making me nervous that you can’t figure this stuff out with common sense. Be careful and wear a life jacket. Also rip that light bar off your boat and trash it. A q beam is much better. Or maybe you should start off your boating experience in the day light hours first. And a 25 ho might be perfect for you or a 9.9 so you don’t kill someone out there!
    867-5309

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    An inexperienced boater is the most dangerous thing I can think of. You are making me nervous that you can’t figure this stuff out with common sense. Be careful and wear a life jacket. Also rip that light bar off your boat and trash it. A q beam is much better. Or maybe you should start off your boating experience in the day light hours first. And a 25 ho might be perfect for you or a 9.9 so you don’t kill someone out there!
    Why don't you say what you really mean !! LOL
    HRCH Fat Daddy Cash MH
    HRCH Tonka's Rebel Yell MH

I am sorry that my lack of fiberglass repair experience has made you nervous about my boating experience.

Y'all ask for a newb to groom, you get one and then bitch about it. Bunch of women in here I swear.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1/2" nutsert. They make a tool to install but you can just use a box end wrench, two washers, and an impact to set.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    MarineTex can. Or you can get a gel coat repair kit from West Marine or online and mix the color when you apply it.
    get the gel coat small jar kit, color already mixed from Spectrum. I use it all the time.
    I could fix that in one hour and you would never be able to find it after wet sanding and buffing
    https://spectrumcolor-com.3dcartstor...earch_c_7.html
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-23-2018 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    get the gel coat small jar kit, color already mixed from Spectrum. I use it all the time.
    I could fix that in one hour and you would never be able to find it after wet sanding and buffing
    https://spectrumcolor-com.3dcartstores.com/
    ^^^^^this

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Figure out a way or another spot to through bolt that damn light. Guy before you half assed it. Don’t make the same mistake. Those rivnuts mentioned would work. But I’d try like hell to through bolt if I were going to keep. I hate half assed shit, especially on a boat.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    Unreal
    Bwahahah... Yup
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.