Thread: New Pope and Young Record

Damn, that’s a big critter. Takes a special kind of balls to hunt that with a bow. I’d guess there would be a large caliber on standby in case things got sideways.

I bet that thing doesn't smell of roses and lilac...

Looks like kayak showed him how to take pics. That’s a swole bear any way you cut it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Texas heart shot?

Looking at the background, I'm guessing killed over bait which is new in Alaska. If that's the case, nothing against this guy and his bear but it's not in same realm with some of the original guys that held that record.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Quote Originally Posted by Stripa Swipa View Post
    Looking at the background, I'm guessing killed over bait which is new in Alaska. If that's the case, nothing against this guy and his bear but it's not in same realm with some of the original guys that held that record.
    No it is not new. Not even close to new. But I do agree that it is not in the same realm
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Hunting brown bears over bait in Alaska became legal in 2005. It has been longer than I remembered. My buddy, Browning, has one on that list that's less than an inch off of this new record and he shot it with a longbow at very close range. It's quite the story.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Quote Originally Posted by Stripa Swipa View Post
    Hunting brown bears over bait in Alaska became legal in 2005. It has been longer than I remembered. My buddy, Browning, has one on that list that's less than an inch off of this new record and he shot it with a longbow at very close range. It's quite the story.
    Far bigger balls than I!!!
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Far bigger balls than I!!!
    He has to have big balls, they named him Browning.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013