Thread: More fodder

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/co...asp?cid=509386

When was the last time both were ranked AFTER the season? Trivia question o the day...

Dunno...but all smack aside, I am quite proud that two teams from SC are in the top 25 in any poll. Stings just a bit that Clemson is 21 and we are 22, but...this IS a preliminary poll.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Read the beginning of the article....they had the Cocks at 18 but changed it after the taternation whined. Toof must have emailed them his "2 out of 3" catchphrase a half million times.

That is odd isn't it, i couldn't imagine a redneck wearing orange coveralls calling and raising hell or emailing and raising hell....... I am starting to see where wampussy and toofless guy get there hard headedness and lack of hearing and sight.

but who gives a shit we will be in top ten after a coupla ass whoopins !

And just think if Tammy can fill one more 8 win schedule, yall could play for what 6th in the ACC??

yep, then beat your ass as usual.
    go away.
    give it up.
    in 2 years i will copy and paste all of your blind followings of the "ol ball coach" or whatever sumsuch bullshit yall morons come up with for your current diety.

yall arent any better. the SEC just sucks now.
    [img]graemlins/pacifier.gif[/img]

I usually just read these threads without any input, but it is a pretty day so what the hell...

I assume that we are all reasonable adults here and that we understand that facts are indisputable truths that go down on record as history. We are also reasonable enough to admit that in real life "moral victories" or "almosts" still fill up the "L" column on your schedule poster. This goes for both sides alike.

Also, I will not be bringing up any conference statistics or facts such as "the ACC set an all time record of players drafted in the first round of the NFL draft this year" or anything like that. This thread was meant to stir up emotional reactions from the respective loyal fans of Clemson and the University of South Carolina. Now admittedly one team has not put up a NCAA National football champion in 25 years and the other has not put up a NCAA champion anything, ever, but here are the facts that are found in history books that your grandchildren will read. I am slightly biased, but the facts are not.....

- 8 out of the last 9 meeting between the two schools have been won by Clemson.

-All time in the 103 year series Clemson holds a 63-36-4 advantage over the Gamecocks

These are just a couple of facts; I left out that Lou Holtz was not God, but Carolina fans know that now. I should ass that Steve Spurrier is not God, but that will be found out in due time. He did get a lifetime membership to Augusta National as part of his "deal" so that will keep him busy after he leaves USC to be a commentator or just a regular retiree. One last fact that I will leave you with is that a football program is just that. The program consists of players, position coaches, trainers, coordinators, and the head coach. It is a puzzle that all has to fit well together. I am not saying that Clemson has the puzzle figured out, just hoping that Steve Jr. is as good of a coach as he is a son.

Please protect me from the baseless attackers, fact twisters, and money changers.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - George Orwell

Everything is true except the Augusta part. He turned the membership down there. Said he was content playing it a couple times of year.
    31-28, 12-0, 3-2, 4-2!!!!!!!!!