View Poll Results: Do you agree with the Syrian Troop Withdrawl?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, get our troops out

63 75.90%
  • No, stay there until the cows come home

14 16.87%
  • I'm with Switzerland

6 7.23%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you agree with the Syrian Troop Withdrawl?

Default Do you agree with the Syrian Troop Withdrawl?

Simple question for you guys.

Not sure that I am educated enough on the subject to approve or disapprove.
    Do I like the Idea of bringing US troops home and out of harms way? Absolutely.

Is it short sighted and will it potentially cause more issues in the future? Maybe. I don’t know. Guess we will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not trust ANY modern day Generals either. The military upper ranks are deep state as it gets. You don't get past major without being a Yes man and goober smoocher . To get general you get gang raped and have to smile and say yes sir the whole time.
    Last edited by Rabbitman09; 12-21-2018 at 08:25 AM.

Should have never had them on the ground to begin with.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

The Russians disapprove so it might be a good thing.

I hope it's a strategic move to get some of the other, more closely affected counties to start pitching in on the battle against fundamentalist Islam. So far, they have been happy to sit back and watch USA tote the load.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    I do not trust ANY modern day Generals either. The military upper ranks are deep state as it gets. You don't get past major without being a Yes man and goober smoocher . To get general you get gang raped and have to smile and say yes sir the whole time.
    I talk to a retired two star a couple days a week. Should I ask him about the gang rape?

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I talk to a retired two star a couple days a week. Should I ask him about the gang rape?
    It depends on how long he's been out and when he served. The military has changed drastically since the Vietnam era.

When my pops went to OCS the army had tents set up with strippers and beer and liquor for all the recruits when they got there. That was in the sixties. He told me he had a blast in the army. Has a few stories of coming back on base plastered and having run ins with the guard team. He made captain, Company Commander and got out. He told me they have taken all the fun out of the army when I was in college and recommended me not going in. From what my buddies in say, its strict as fuck and not many good ole boys like it used to be. Hell, everyone I see a uniformed soldier in passing at a store or somewhere they have a foreign looking last name.

When the President doesn't even bother to get the daily intelligence briefing, much less meet with the Joint Chiefs to discuss it, it is probably time to get our kids out of harm's way...

So the prospects of not having an orgy swayed you away from serving your country?

Syria. Iraq. Afghanistan. Leave em all to their own vices. Come home and engage in minding our own business.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Syria. Iraq. Afghanistan. Leave em all to their own vices. Come home and engage in minding our own business.
    Winner, although HS's contributions are pure gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    So the prospects of not having an orgy swayed you away from serving your country?
    Yes. We haven't been in wartime in decades so there I've never had driving force of "service" like previous generations. If there are no good times to be had then count me out. Did you know that the military doesn't allow alcohol on overseas deployments? Wtf????
    Last edited by Rabbitman09; 12-21-2018 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    The Russians disapprove so it might be a good thing.
    They are still mad about the ass whoopin they toted at that little soirée at Khasham...

I'm with Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    I'm with Ron.
    Burgundy? Jeremy? Ay Ay? Swanson?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Very easy statement to make. Would you have said that on 9/12/2001?
    This mentally is almost like never changing the oil in your truck. You will be fine for a long ass time. Then the whole damn thing blows up

On another note. It’s fucking hilarious how rabbitfuckface’s daddy served in the military back in the 60s so he by default a military expert.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    This mentally is almost like never changing the oil in your truck. You will be fine for a long ass time. Then the whole damn thing blows up

On another note. It’s fucking hilarious how rabbitfuckface’s daddy served in the military back in the 60s so he by default a military expert.
    And he did not "serve" it was his job....to get his college paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    And he did not "serve" it was his job....to get his college paid for.
    Not sure what point you’re trying to make but then again I’m not fluent in fucktard
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I did not say it then. But what I did say was “I hope somebody has a goal/end game in mind.”

Where does it end? Are we just going to continue to be there till Jesus comes back?

There was a reason and a purpose at one point. Not sure what those are now.