Thread: Cowboy Gets Smoking Rope Burn

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Cowboy Gets Smoking Rope Burn

Dang. Looks like that hurt. I don't think the rope burn was what got him. It looks like he either wrapped the rope or it tangle on his hand and the rope snatched his hand into the saddle horn. These guys wrap the rope around the saddle horn to help control it. The smoke is coming from the friction of the rope on the saddle horn. Some of these ropers put pieces of inner-tube around the saddle horn.

Here's a slow motion of another roping event. You can see where the smoke is coming from.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

His fingers went through between the rope and horn probably because he had some coils looped over. I know a few cowboys missing fingers from ropes.
    cut\'em