Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fields transferring from UGA

Default Fields transferring from UGA

I bet he goes to Fla.

It appears the Justin Fields era at Georgia will be short-lived. According to Dan Wolken at USA Today, the highly-touted freshman quarterback has informed Georgia he intends to transfer.

Two weeks ago, following the 35-28 loss to Alabama in the SEC Championship in which he was part of an ill-fated fake punt on fourth down, Fields sidestepped questions regarding his future at Georgia.

"Right now, the season's not over with," Fields told reporters. "We still have more games. I'm focused on this team, that's it."
    Last edited by fracas714; 12-17-2018 at 08:17 PM.

Wait a minute, SCDawg and the rest of the Jawja fans said he was the future, a phenom, unbelievable, the bestest, the GOAT etc. I'm sure he was going to be third string once the next recruit came in.

Weren't there a bunch of quotes about him that can be looked up from the past season?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Wait a minute, SCDawg and the rest of the Jawja fans said he was the future, a phenom, unbelievable, the bestest, the GOAT etc. I'm sure he was going to be third string once the next recruit came in.

Weren't there a bunch of quotes about him that can be looked up from the past season?
    Not me Salty, I like Fromm , and his Mom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Not me Salty, I like Fromm , and his Mom.

I like his mom too.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Would be awesome if he transferred to Oklahoma and... won the Heisman.

If I was a bulldog, I wouldn’t give a damn. Fromm is a great college QB and may not leave early. The way they are recruiting, pssht.
    Carolina Counsel

I wish him the best. And I’m looking forward to Fromm leading the Dawgs uninterrupted next year.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

ESPN Had him ranked above tl#16. Rofl
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

It comes as no surprise. It didn’t look like he was going to take the job from Fromm and if Fromm stays 4 years Fields will only have 1 to start.

I watched a netflix series that followed Fromm in his senior year of HS. I have to say I like the kid. I believe he is UGA's best shot

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

He just saw Richt 2.0 would never get over the hump.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Chatter at other places is that the decision has not been made yet and he has not announced intentions to transfer.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Guy on twitter said it would be a huge loss for their special teams.

I bet this story is a FAKE !!!!!!!!

Curious to see how this turns out but will not be first top rated QB to transfer, really can not blame him if he feels he will not get a shot at QB. Fromm looks to be here for long haul but at this point do not see him being a NFL QB so I guess 2 more yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    If I was a bulldog, I wouldn’t give a damn. Fromm is a great college QB and may not leave early. The way they are recruiting, pssht.
    This. I may have said some shit I’ll eat crow over but I’m happy with Fromm. I think he will be a dawg for 2 more years.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    This. I may have said some shit I’ll eat crow over but I’m happy with Fromm. I think he will be a dawg for 2 more years.
    Yeah, I’m not taking the time to go back and look it up but I’m pretty fucking sure you said he sucked and they should play Fields more because he was the future. Paraphrasing of course.

Let his ass go. I believe he could be developed into a helluva QB. If he is that selfish, then he is a cancer to the team. If it turns out that he put his name in portal....screw him. Some rumors have lawyering up and trying to use the racial slur by the baseball player as an excuse for the NCAA to let him play immediately. If he is that weak minded, then he needs to go.

This. You bet your sweet ass I said some shit I’ll eat crow over but I’m happy with Fromm, now that it’s crawfish time and things are crumbling from within. I pray he will be a dawg for 2 more years and so does Saban.
    Fify
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Yeah, I’m not taking the time to go back and look it up but I’m pretty fucking sure you said he sucked and they should play Fields more because he was the future. Paraphrasing of course.
    I really don’t believe I said anything close to that and probably said Fromm would start the whole year. But yeah whatever you want to think.

Oh snap...

Fields should have been playing the whole 2nd half.

Well we saw this coming with our offensive performances this year. Fromm just looks like shit. Literally ran the mall almost at will the 2nd drive. Then we wanna pass the ball 75% of the time.
    Fromm is shittier that Bentley.

Ive been in Mccormick all weekend. Not much service. Definitely didnt see it coming but it is what it is. Chaney abandoned the run, which is typical. If you arent willing to give it to Elijah Holyfield and Swift the ball 30 times a game then you dont deserve to win. The defense would be a whole lot better if we had another corner we could depend on and the pass rush is basically non existent. The fake FG made me want to throw up. Fromm is dog shit, I swear he has gotten worse. If Fields transferred i wouldnt blame him, especially with this hokey pokey bull shit they are using him for. UGA will still win the East and get beat by 30 by Bama, and they would only beat clemson by 10 right now.
    Last edited by SaltMuck; 12-18-2018 at 07:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!