Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Fields transferring from UGA

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I'd of figured Moosechump would have been on the hot seat before Kirby. Oh well, Richt isn't doing anything these days, he might come back if they asked nicely.

How in HELL could Kirby be in “hotseat”. Went to Natty last year and made a very strong run at it this year and IF Clemson or ND had lost a single game UGA would have been back in the CFP and would have been very competitive .

Sure he made what most call a bonehead call on that 4th down BUT IF it worked he would have been a Hero . Had to try something at that point and to be honest Kirby could have thrown Fields under the bus on that one but did not

You don’t have much of a sense of humor do you.

We really need a sarcasm font for those afflicted.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

So is Martell afraid of competition or is he pissed that OSU was wanting to bring another QB in?

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-...al-per-reports

I was hoping he would beat fields out. He talked a big game about it during bowl season when fields transfer was rumored. Sounds like either the coaches suggested he look elsewhere and/or fields got on campus and Tate had 2nd thoughts about competing with him.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    So is Martell afraid of competition or is he pissed that OSU was wanting to bring another QB in?

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-...al-per-reports
    Kate Martell is a whiny little snot nosed bitch.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Thats how he always came across to me as well. I liked him for a minute when he told J. Fields not to "swing and miss, again" but looks like he was just trying to be hard and Fields called his bluff.

Yeah I was hoping he would stick it out and beat him out for the job. But based on the way Fields has been hanging out with Haskins and Urban, he might have seen the writing on the wall.

They better hope the NCAA buys his bullshit story about how he was oppressed based on a comment made out of his presence.

Hes gonna be playing next year.. Its like someone said on here a week or so ago. The NCAA knows to pick and choose their battles, picking one with a black kid over a racial slur isnt one they want to get into.

I wish someone that cared more than I do would go back and find all the Jawja Goredawgs comments on how awesome Fields was and how Lawrence couldn’t compare to him or to Jake “Bentley” Fromm.

I bet you boys can make a crow taste like a 5* Chef prepared it.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Salty, your internet game used to be stronger. These days it resembles ECU. Now, go play in the yard, while the grown ups are talking.

Fields is on the new season of QB1. Haven't seen them all and he seems like a good kid. Much more humble than I would have been at 18 and ranked #1 in the nation.

But it was interesting to me that he was telling the coach what to do on the sideline. Not just play calling. But he was making the call when to take out the starters. Also noticed the dad on the sidelines giving him directions. IE throw more short passes. You need to get your percentages up.

And no I'm not going to join SCdawg in the nonsense of saying he was a cancer, I'm glad to see him go, I heard ...... That's all sour grapes bullshit. But based on QB1, it didn't seem like his high school coach was a very strong personality.

Btw Tate is going to Miami. Somehow I doubt he will get a waiver like Fields.
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 01-16-2019 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Salty, your internet game used to be stronger. These days it resembles ECU.
    Don't put that shit on me