Thread: British Humor

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default British Humor

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

That should be the cover of their history book in another decade.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Can you imagine the feigned outrage that would result from that parade float with an American lib on it with an evil gun pointing at their head? Somebody would go to jail over that. They'd construe it into "dog whistle, direct threat, secret message to provoke a gun nut White Nationalist" to do harm against a superior being.