Thread: Apple 4K TV?

Default Apple 4K TV?

So I got this thing as a gift. What am I supposed to do with it? I have already have Directv and Smart TVs through out the house. So I have plenty of programming, DVRs on every TV, Netflix and Amazon Prime.

I’m kinda lost here. I really don’t even watch TV. Sure the wife and kids do but they seem to have all the bases covered. Is this device more suited for someone that has “cut the cord”?

Yes. With all you have you really don’t need it. It’s for streaming and also mirroring from iPhones and iPads.

It’s mostly proprietary to Apple, with all that’s out there I don’t see how they sell those things, other than Apple fanboys.....and yes I own an iPhone.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Good candidate to be regifted.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I use AppleTV exclusively for all of my streaming services. It will do all of the services including Amazon Prime, Hulu, Netflix, and Sling. I use mine quite a bit to watch YouTube channels. If you don't want it let me know, I have been thinking about upgrading to 4k in the bedroom, already have it into e living room. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

The one thing that Apple TV won't do that's a deal breaker for me is the Spectrum tv app. Amazon fire box isn't compatible with it either. Not sure if that's a Spectrum thing or not, but either way I are the one-time cost for a Roku Ultra to avoid the extra cost of a 3rd converter.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

It's for nerds
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"