Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coywolf

Quote Originally Posted by Meathook View Post
    We have killed a few large ones in Blackstock...over 50#. There is one now with paw prints larger than my 80# lab/shepherd. This is one killed 2 years ago that was bigger than a regular coyote.

Attachment 41623
    There ones I trapped weren't that large and appeared to have the mange.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Then get to trapping on our side of the creek! I saw one mangy coyote last year Ran by me headed toward the new cutover beside us. All on cameras are healthy.

There is one that lives around the golf course where i work just across the river in ga,that looks just like what yall are talking about . I saw him twice in one day last week ,and he is a whopper with very dark sides. I see his tracks in the bunkers all the time and his tracks are huge compared to the other tracks i see,they love to dig in sand for whatever they can find before crapping on the greens!!

It is highly possible to have two coy wolfs breed and for one of their pups to exhibit the full wolf gene. I started to do the punnet square but yall probably get the point.
    Genesis 9;2

Damn those are some big dogs. My biggest only 48 and i have trapped and shot a shit ton

Biggest one I’ve ever seen was also the first coyote I saw, 52#. My dad killed it in McCormick county in the 80’s. It was nowhere as big as the critter in the first pic.