Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hiking with a Frontstuffer

Good post, enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good stuff man. Sounds like a great time was had.
    Last edited by Luvin' Labs; 12-27-2018 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HEAD View Post
    Sure is a ugly fella you hunting with
    You misspelled “dead sexy”.

Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Default Hiking with a Frontstuffer

I tell you what...it was a helluva time. I had a blast with Phoneman, even though I’ve had to poultice my ears every day since he left.

I’m hoping that’s the last time I get to “host” anyone out here in NM, and that we’’ll be home by turkey season, but hosting folks has been what I’ll miss most. Wish more of you folks would have taken me up on it. I’ve made two great friends from folks getting stupid and driving 26 hrs to come hang out with someone they’ve never actually met for a few days. Luckily, they enjoyed it enough that I think I can talk them into hopping in the truck and making that drive back out with me every couple of years to get my Western fix.
    Last edited by quackaddict; 12-15-2018 at 01:02 AM.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Default Hiking with a Frontstuffer

Here’s a few fotos I had on my phone that I don’t think Thomas posted.

Last edited by quackaddict; 12-15-2018 at 01:01 AM.

I didn’t do big game with Jamie, but the ducks out there are something else! New Mexico is called the land of enchantment, and it certainly lives up to that and then some. Jamie is as good as they come, and his wife does the best Thanksgiving bird I have ever had.
    Daisy, had her last hunt out there too. It was a special trip, and a place I will always hold near and dear.
    58BA823E-816C-4C04-80BF-6B3AA1D89EA8.jpg

Damn good read,that's what you call God's country right there.

Been out of town and am just seeing this. So glad you got out there Thomas! Great trip and write up.

Ill be. Looks like a good time.

NM is incredible. Pictures really don't do it justice. I call bullshit on the ducks though.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Ain't no ducks in the desert, glad you guys had a good time!

^ He’s right, ya know ^