Thread: Sauer 100 Rifles and the 6.5 PRC

Default Sauer 100 Rifles and the 6.5 PRC

Anyone have one of these rifles and care to give some feedback?

How about the 6.5PRC cartridge?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

you probably know more about them than i do, but i have the .270.....and have only sighted in and taken one with it.....i love my 700, it'd be tough to admit the sauer is way capable, but it does group better.....took buying some expensive ass nosler though....it did not like the fusion 150g ammo at all

Quote Originally Posted by cleancutredneck View Post
    you probably know more about them than i do, but i have the .270.....and have only sighted in and taken one with it.....i love my 700, it'd be tough to admit the sauer is way capable, but it does group better.....took buying some expensive ass nosler though....it did not like the fusion 150g ammo at all
    Where’d you get it? I’d like to put my hands on one.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

They sure know how to combine spices, I'll say that.

6.5 prc is a slightly watered down 6.5 saum designed to feed better in repeating short actions. It gives up a decent amount to the saum. It’s very compriable to the 6.5-284 ballstically. Kicker is they got it SAAMI certified so it’s hear to stay
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Where’d you get it? I’d like to put my hands on one.
    ordered from buds