Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mueller

Default Mueller

I think he has Trump cornered and about to put him in a box with a bow on it.

Seems to me the old dude has been like a bloodhound. Looks like the walls
    are caving in with Cohen, Manafort and now The Inquirer just cut a deal and cooperating
    on "buying stories and burying them" for Trump campaign $ and in conjunction with other Trump dirt,
    etc.

I voted for him and would again, but I think he's done

What's the charge?

You've been saying this for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    You've been saying this for a year.
    yep and still am.
    Mueller is way too quiet, and I think Trump's dumbass tweets about him have just driven the man
    to nail him even more. Wonder when we will see the end of the investigation?

Yawn.

seems a few folks that have been in his corner all this time are now singing a different tune,
    I just saw an interview with Judge Napolitano, who has been defending Trump thus far and now he is
    saying he is hearing several felonies Trump may have committed thru Cohen and others.
    The proposed Russian Trump Hotel thingy seems to be growing more too he said.
    I think Cohen did a lot of damage. Jail time ain't no joke
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-13-2018 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    What's the charge?
    Nobody knows except for Mueller and his worker bees, but I bet he will present a wheel barrow of dirt.
    A lot of unknowns such as what was seized in the Cohen raids, hours of Trump phone conversations taped by Cohen being reported.
    Now we learn Cohen met with the Russians about a proposed Trump Hotel in Moscow.
    I wouldn't be so concerned but damned if I haven't heard Trump tell a dozen lies and then change his story myself.
    The Trump team will challenge Muellers authority to charge a sitting President.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-13-2018 at 09:50 AM.

Seems all he has right now is dirt. He payed some hush money, but a lot of lawyers on other side have said it may have been done legally. Still think something is going to come out about FISA abuse, etc. Trump may be holding his ace card for the end game.

Make no mistake, I want Trump in office and hope he gets another term, as big of an egotistical yankee asshole as he is.
    I also think Mueller is a smart man and knows his stuff and has a little bloodhound in him.
    Giuliani has a good take on it below

"Giuliani went on to argue that Trump can “hardly” be prosecuted for a “questionable violation of the law.” He also suggested that Mueller’s prosecutors have shifted their focus to possible campaign finance violations because they have been unable to find evidence of collusion with Russia or obstruction of justice.
    “How do they all of a sudden become campaign finance prosecutors? You need a special prosecutor for campaign finance? I mean, they started with collusion. … After two years and two investigations … they have nothing on collusion,” Giuliani said. “Then, they started squeaking about obstruction. They’ve got nothing on obstruction, and Article II prevents them from doing anything about obstruction. Now they’re doing campaign finance.”
    While Trump and his allies have argued that the information released by Mueller so far shows prosecutors have found there was no collusion with Russia, the spate of recent legal filings in cases involving members of the president’s inner circle have revealed that there are multiple ongoing federal investigations."
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-13-2018 at 12:43 AM.

Mueller was supposed to investigate Russian interference and collusion. He's been a weight around this administration's neck for two years and out of necessity he's expanded his scope to unpaid parking tickets. He's leftist trash and he's got nothing. Remember, this entire ordeal was based on a fake dossier.

No matter what he finds, he can't indict the president. And unless the investigation finds collusion, there will be no impeachment.

He was done when he came down the escalator with that racist rant...then when he didn't praise John McCain...then when the Access Hollywood tapes came out...then when he said Megan Kelly was bleeding out of her whatever...then when he said he'd like to punch a protestor in the face...

A judge just asked Mueller's team for the Flynn documents...seems that Mueller might not be getting everything he wants...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

None of it matters anyway. Immigration isn’t fixed, Florida and Texas will be blue, and the debt is 22 trillion.

Dark times are ahead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    None of it matters anyway. Immigration isn’t fixed, Florida and Texas will be blue, and the debt is 22 trillion.
    Sadly, you're right.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Mueller’s own prosecution for various charges is something I look forward to, and may well be part of why he keeps digging to find anything he can.
    Last edited by WoodieSC; 12-13-2018 at 06:33 AM.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post

Dark times are ahead

It’s the economy, the economy, the economy. Replace Ginsberg, help the American worker and keep policies favorable to the economic boom we have now. Those are the keys to a 2nd term.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    It’s the economy, the economy, the economy. Replace Ginsberg, help the American worker and keep policies favorable to the economic boom we have now. Those are the keys to a 2nd term.
    I agree but it’s just another stall.

Muller has leaked everything for 2 years. The Senate will not remove Trump. The House will just keep him busy defending himself.

Hopefully he can appoint one more justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Muller has leaked everything for 2 years. The Senate will not remove Trump. The House will just keep him busy defending himself.

Hopefully he can appoint one more justice.

And break China

The glass is still half full to me. Every day he's in office, an Obama devotee screams at the sky and works on his ulcer. that the swamp is too wily and big to drain isn't his fault. Trumpism isn't going away.

Every bureau employee and member of congress is beneath contempt, not worthy of the energy to hate, but worth every ounce of cynical indifference. Dung isn't hate worthy, for example. It just is what it is.

If y'all would just follow his tweets you'd know he's got this. Report on Cohen "totally cleared" Trump. He'll be sending the military to finish the wall that is already being built. Great talks happening with China and a deal is close. He's staying busy interviewing all of the great cos candidates that are pouring in.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead