Thread: 2 Boots Hog

Default 2 Boots Hog

Didn't see any deer when the rain quit but walked up within 15yds of this guy on the way back to the truck. It was dark, wet and pretty windy so I'm sure it wasn't my ninja skills that got me that close to him. Actually never knew he and the others were there until I paused to walk around a mud hole and just happened to look in the field beside me to see a big dark spot. I dug my flashlight out of my coat and shouldered my rifle and then it was over. I heard hogs running everywhere after the shot but with a bolt action and the grown up field I couldn't get any others. You cant see it in the picture very well but his front feet are white up to the joint. We haven't seen the first hog on this piece all year mostly because we haven't put out any corn but the high water in the swamp has them moving. We had a hog on camera about 2 years ago that had the same white feet and my boys named him 2 boots. I reckon its him but with the amount of hogs that travel the swamp who knows!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GENESIS 1 : 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Thats a grown one.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

It's dead, that's what counts.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Hog looks very surprised to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenFlip View Post
    Hog looks very surprised to be there.
    Looks like he just woke up and is trying to figure out how the hell he got there.

Good job. Any hog with his feet in the air is a good hog.

twss
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.