Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Titan XD Review

The first car that I ever drove was my dad's 89' Sentra 4spd. It was our daily driver which also included our fishing car since we didn't have a truck. I remember one day he was backing up and backed into a ditch. The front tires were 2ft on the ground. I remember my cousin and I jumping up and down on the bumper to get the front tires to hit the ground. Probably not the safest thing we ever done, but we got er' out. That car had over 300,000 miles on it whenever the thermostat stuck and blew a head gasket. Even then you could stand right beside it and couldn't tell if it was running unless you touched it. Nissan used to make good stuff.

Drove 3 different pathfinders from 2010-2017....all 09-2011 body style .....loved the ride, no problems at all.....my interest ended abruptly in 2013 with the change to the man burn styling.....learned later Nissan has been bought by Renault (sp)...been driving 4runners ever since....

The pathfinder design change in '13 was a crime against nature.

I had a 75 LiL Hustler truck- couldn't kill the damn thing and I tried- it was submarined off road more than once and redlined often in the mud. I sold it at 350k and saw the guy driving it 5 years later- still going strong.