Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Titan XD Review

Default Titan XD Review

I don't think I have ever read a review on any vehicle that was this bad:

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...rm-test-review
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

My girlfriend had a 2015 Pathfinder when we met that spent more time in the shop than she drove it. She brought it up to the lake one time and everyone asked if she got a new car because they had never seen her drive it. She was always in the loaner car I wouldn't purchase a newer Nissan...

Damn. Ain't the ex CEO in jail for something?
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

A guy I work with has one. I swear he's had to take it to the dealer 300 times to have updates done and stuff reprogrammed but he loves it.. hes also the type that would NEVER admit when he was wrong.. that includes buying a Nissan truck.... So who knows whether its a decent truck.. I did ride to Santee with him one day pulling his 24ft CC.. from the passenger seat it seemed to pull fine, but that the passenger seat.

thats rough!

We shopped a little while back for a new ride for my wife, and I was shocked to see how badly Infinity was now rated.

Kinda crazy to see Nissan go downhill.

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by USMCsilver View Post
    We shopped a little while back for a new ride for my wife, and I was shocked to see how badly Infinity was now rated.

Kinda crazy to see Nissan go downhill.

I bought my wife one of those big infiniti SUV's because that's what she wanted. We owned that car for a year and I hated it. The ride was rough and the engine was loud. I told her we needed to swap cars so I could get hers serviced and I traded that POS for a Yukon XL. It is so much better that she even admitted that I was right
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Heated steering wheel?

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    It is so much better that she even admitted that I was right
    Bull. No wife ever admits that a husband is right. ��

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    Shocked the shit out of me as well
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    I have an actual signed and dated admittance from mine. There is no witness so I’m not sure how it would hold up in court though.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I don't think I have ever read a review on any vehicle that was this bad:

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...rm-test-review
    6 months and 15ooo miles i sent it on its way. Mine had 35" Toyo MT's and ran strong. The DEF consumption was absolutely ridiculous and the heated/ cooled seats were a joke. Last long run in mine and it was sold. Back in a 19 F250.

Fuck a nissan! Now a Datsun...that's diff'rent
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by jws View Post
    My girlfriend had a 2015 Pathfinder when we met that spent more time in the shop than she drove it. She brought it up to the lake one time and everyone asked if she got a new car because they had never seen her drive it. She was always in the loaner car I wouldn't purchase a newer Nissan...
    I love the ones that stay in the shop.
    More fuel = more boost!!

I tuned one of these with the 5.0 Cummins. I was upfront with the customer that it seemed to have a lot of turbo lag. Truck just felt to be a dog. I didn’t drive it much before hand but should have. Needless to say he didn’t give the tuner time to tweak on the lag by adjusting the base file... he unloaded it.
    More fuel = more boost!!

And now you can spend over a million on a different Nissan.

http://www.thedrive.com/news/25359/n...r50-italdesign

My in-laws have their small truck and it’s an absolute POS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a man's truck

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Nitz View Post
    Fuck a nissan! Now a Datsun...that's diff'rent
    My Grandfather had an old Datsun truck that was indestructible. Had a little over 400k miles on it just doing local deliveries for our company. Nothing fancy, but dependable as all get out.
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
    My Grandfather had an old Datsun truck that was indestructible. Had a little over 400k miles on it just doing local deliveries for our company. Nothing fancy, but dependable as all get out.
    same here..My Grandfather had an early 70's model and drove that thing for roughly 15 years. No idea how many miles, but it just kept going.