Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How is Robbie Caldwell's recruiting at Clemson?

Default How is Robbie Caldwell's recruiting at Clemson?

Just wondering. From a numbers stand point, it looks like he appeals to the Mark Richt school of O line recruiting.

Sam Pittman looks at it a little different
    If Georgia lands Wright and Webb, in a three year span, Pittman will have landed
    OTs ranked, #1, 3, 5 and 9
    Guards ranked #1, 3, and 6
    Center ranked #1

with all that free time in December and January, you would think GA would do better.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Hopefully they can block better on fake punts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

good enough for a Natty and 4 straight playoff appearances.

Congrats on yet again doing less with more.

UGA's most impressive feat this decade is losing close games to Bama 3 times.

why are we wasting bandwidth on a team thats not in the playoffs?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

*ACCLIFE

Default How is Robbie Caldwell's recruiting at Clemson?

GA fans talking about recruiting in December is exactly where we want them boys....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by FEETDOWN; 12-10-2018 at 11:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Preseason National Champions 10 years running.

Not even close. Kirby Smart is a recruiting machine. Notice not one of you answered about Caldwell. Well, e did. Does it matter to be in the playoffs or win it all? I guess whatever fits your argument. You boys have no clue how young this Georgia team is right now.

Richt never....never recruited like this. Especially O line. Apparently the #1 recruiting class will come down to Bama and Georgia again. Year 3....boys....year three.

Ask yourself if Dabo has built a team to go toe to with Bama. Without Watson, they couldn't score a TD. Takes more than skill positions.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Not even close. Kirby Smart is a recruiting machine. Notice not one of you answered about Caldwell. Well, e did. Does it matter to be in the playoffs or win it all? I guess whatever fits your argument. You boys have no clue how young this Georgia team is right now.

Richt never....never recruited like this. Especially O line. Apparently the #1 recruiting class will come down to Bama and Georgia again. Year 3....boys....year three.

Ask yourself if Dabo has built a team to go toe to with Bama. Without Watson, they couldn't score a TD. Takes more than skill positions.
    Print out the recruiting rankings, get them laminated, and put them front and center of your trophy case.

So wait until next year?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

ask yourself if smart has?

i'll hang up and listen.

I bet Lawrence has a better chance than both of your QBs put together....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Clemson has won 2 National Championships since Georgia won their last one.
    If Clemson's accomplishments are so pedestrian- wouldn't that make Georgia's even less impressive?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    If Clemson's accomplishments are so pedestrian- wouldn't that make Georgia's even less impressive?
    Considering this “elite” “Bama like” recruiting, I’d say yes.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 12-10-2018 at 01:16 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

The elite, bama like recruiting is something new.. UGA will get there's soon, maybe. Kirby has what 4 more years to win one in the amount of time it took Dablo?

As a HS coach, Robbie Caldwell is the only coach who consistently stops by. He's one of the best recruiters around. Hell, they dont have to recruit, they get to pick and choose who they want. In my 13 years here, Shawn Elliott came by, Eric Wolford came by, and Bobby Bentley came by. 3 USC coaches in 13 years.
    Robbie Caldwell comes by here atleast 3 times a year. Bowden used to come once a year, Brandon Streeter has been by a few times too.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm a Carolina fan, but USC is getting outworked on and off the field.
    Bah! Humbug!

As long as Kirby Smart is coaching the all star team, no worry from this end.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    The elite, bama like recruiting is something new.. UGA will get there's soon, maybe. Kirby has what 4 more years to win one in the amount of time it took Dablo?
    It's also nice to see GA fans using Dabo as their measuring stick.......

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    It's also nice to see GA fans using Dabo as their measuring stick.......
    LOL, now all they gotta do is win a championship in something other than the lEast. Wait until 4 years from now.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    You are just being mean now...