Thread: To shoot or not to shoot?

Default To shoot or not to shoot?

What would be your guess on this does weight? LOL0639FB18-D0DF-41A0-A2E9-6E354A87F346.jpg
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

"They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

If you time it just right, you could have an epic trail cam photo

No doubt! Didn’t have to make a choice on that one. Three more walked out shortly after the pic so I ended one of the bigger ones. Waiting to see if I can double down now!
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

One and done for this morning!
    Attached Images Attached Images

75lbs?

You skipped opening day for a deer? Are you feeling okay?

90 lbs is my guess on the doe.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Yeah I did. My boy went out last night and slept on the river in the rain. I told him I might get up and paddle out to join him originally but then got the call from a friend who offered to leave me the keys to his property while he’s out of town for the next week. I opted for a dry box blind deer hunt instead of a cold wet boat in the river this morning. The boys ended up with a mix of divers (cans, bluebills, and ringnecks) and I ended up with the doe!

You’re about right on your guess. The one I killed was right at 90lbs. The one in the scope pic was probably around 70lbs.