Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you Gus!

Quote Originally Posted by justhuntin View Post
    Jake had plenty of offers. He was actually ranked as the #4 player in SC his senior year.
    My best friend's the OC at Daniel. Kid's a stud athlete for sure, but doesn't look to me like he throws well enough consistently to play QB (for an elite program) at the next. MY words, not my friend's.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    My best friend's the OC at Daniel. Kid's a stud athlete for sure, but doesn't look to me like he throws well enough consistently to play QB (for an elite program) at the next. MY words, not my friend's.
    That’s Tyler ( class of 2020 ) he’s being recruited as a safety. Jake is his older brother (class of 2018) he’s a LB. Tyler is gonna be a great college safety if he stays healthy. He’s one heck of an athlete that’s the reason he’s playing QB in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by justhuntin View Post
    Wrong. Both of BV’s boys are division 1 scholarship material.
    Just not top tier Clemson material. You know only being a 3 ☆ and all. Admit it. He would not even get a sniff at Clemson if he weren't the coaches kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Just not top tier Clemson material. You know only being a 3 ☆ and all. Admit it. He would not even get a sniff at Clemson if he weren't the coaches kid.
    K, he’s the coaches kid. Providing a scholarship to a coaches kid any different than just giving them a free education. Hell on a scholarship he at least has to work for it some.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Maybe not but Clemson gets a 3 star walk on without losing a scholarship. Jake gets coach by one of the best DC's in the country.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I thought Bentley was at Auburn a few years back ?????